Bontrager Auction is a small family-owned business that specializes in online and in-person sales. We are a friendly, fun, and fast-paced office in which our employees are valued.
Our auction setup team is currently seeking individuals who can assist with organizing, setting up, cataloging, and photographing items for auction. Successful team members can work well with the rest of the team, have basic computer skills, be able to learn and navigate auction software, be able to operate or learn to operate a skid loader, have good communication skills, write legibly, are organized, and able to learn merchandise value. This position is ideal for someone who is motivated, organized, enjoys working with others, is capable of completing work without supervision in a busy environment, and is flexible.
- Organize and set up auction product
- Catalog and photograph auction merchandise
- Must be able to learn data entry in Microsoft Excel and auction software
- Learn and navigate auction software
- Assist with auction pickup/dispersal
- Respond to customer questions and emails in a professional manner
- May be called upon to manage auction crew
- Friendly customer service
- Basic computer skills or ability to learn basic computer skills
- Comfort with learning new technology as needed.
- High level of organization
- Works as a team player
- Willing to work in a fast-paced environment
- Able to complete tasks within required deadlines
- Communicates clearly in person and in writing
- Legible handwriting
- Able to lift 50 pounds and move around to different work areas as needed
- Able to walk about 12,000+ steps in a day
- May occasionally be needed to work an evening or Saturday
- Able to work inside and outside in all weather
Part-time hours with the possibility of full time. Wage commensurate with experience.