Bontrager Auction is a small family-owned business that specializes in online and in-person sales. We are a friendly, fun, and fast-paced office in which our employees are valued.
Our auction administrative team is currently seeking individuals who can multi-task in a fast-paced environment. Successful candidates will perform skilled clerical work and customer service, as well as provide administrative support to auction staff. This position is ideal for someone who is motivated, able to prioritize work assignments as they come in, capable of completing work without supervision in a busy environment, and is flexible.
- Data entry
- Respond to customer phone calls and emails efficiently and positively
- Set up and manage appointments
- Learn and navigate auction software
- Oversee and keep track of shipping
- Collect payments
- Assist with auction pickup administration
- Provide support & assistance to auction set up staff (cataloging & using auction software)
- Friendly customer service
- Basic computer skills, including Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Google.docs
- Comfort with learning new technology as needed.
- High level of organization
- Works as a team player
- Willing to work in a fast-paced environment
- Able to complete tasks within required deadlines
- Communicates clearly in person and in writing
- Legible handwriting
- Able to lift 30 pounds and move around to different work areas as needed
- Occasionally may be asked to work an evening or Saturday
Two years of college preferred but will consider comparable training or experience. Part-time hours with the possibility of full time. Wage commensurate with experience.