Building Supplies & Modern Furnishings Auction
New items, Cabinets, Flooring, Modern Furnishings & More
Building Supply Auction
Saturday March 21st at 9:00 a.m.
Bontrager’s Auction Center
8975 Wortendyke Road, Batavia, NY 14020
BUILDING SUPPLIES: New stock- Flooring, cabinets, doors, bathroom vanities & hardware, power tools & more.
MODERN FURNITURE & DECOR: Brand new furnishings from major retailers, including living room, dining room & bedroom pieces, kitchen islands, bars.
Pictures and details will be posted soon.
Building Supplies will start at 9 a.m. Modern Furnishings will start at approximately 10:30 – 11:00 a.m.
(*Consignors: Please call ahead to schedule an appointment for your consignment, and be prepared to send digital pictures of your consignments ahead of time. Due to the volume of this auction, only limited, pre-approved merchandise will be accepted. We will be unable to accept unscheduled drop-offs for this auction.)
By bidding with our auction company, you are agreeing to the following:
1. Payment is due at the close of the auction and can be made with cash, good check, Master Card or Visa. Any other payment arrangements must be made with the auctioneer prior to the close of the auction.
2. 13% buyer’s premium and NY state sales tax are added to all totals. A 3% discount is taken from the buyer’s premium if payment is made with cash or check.
3. Tax exempt buyers must present tax exempt paperwork and ID number at the time of registration.
4. All purchased items must be removed from the premises at the close of auction.
5. Left bids will be accepted until one hour prior to the start of the auction unless otherwise posted. In order to ensure that your bids are processed, we are unable to accept bids after that time. Left bids must be picked up by the end of the auction week (close of business on Friday). Please refer to our left bid policy (http://www.bontragerauction.com/absentee-bid-policy/) for more information.
Bontrager’s Auction Center is located at 8975 Wortendyke Road. From Route 33 turn south on Wortendyke Road (3.5 miles west of Batavia). Our auction center is located about 1/2 mile from the intersection on the east side of the road.