Wednesday Night Auction-Canceled!
Watch for Future Wednesday Night Online Auctions
Bontrager’s Auction Center will not be open to the public for preview of any kind this week.
We are limiting the traffic of individuals in our auction center. Please call our office (585-343-4529), as we may be able to assist you over the phone, rather than put yourself and others at risk.
If you are sick (experiencing headache, fever, or cough), have recently been sick, or were likely exposed to the COVID-19 virus, we ask you to be considerate and stay home. You may be able to withstand the virus, but not everyone can and we wish to keep all our customers and employees safe.
By bidding with our auction company, you are agreeing to the following:
- Payment is due at the close of the auction and can be made with cash, good check, Master Card or Visa. Any other payment arrangements must be made with the auctioneer prior to the close of the auction.
- 13% buyer’s premium and NY state sales tax are added to all totals. A 3% discount is taken from the buyer’s premium if payment is made with cash or check.
- Tax exempt buyers must present tax exempt paperwork and ID number at the time of registration.
- All purchased items must be removed from the premises at the close of auction.
- Left bids will be accepted until one hour prior to the start of the auction unless otherwise posted. In order to ensure that your bids are processed, we are unable to accept bids after that time. Left bids must be picked up by the end of the auction week (close of business on Friday). Items not picked up by the end of the week are subject to a late pick up fee. Please refer to our left bid policy (http://www.bontragerauction.com/absentee-bid-policy/) for more information.
Bontrager’s Auction Center is located at 8975 Wortendyke Road. From Route 33 turn south on Wortendyke Road (3.5 miles west of Batavia). Our auction center is located about 1/2 mile from the intersection on the east side of the road.