Antiques & Collectibles Auction
Bontrager’s Auction Center
March 4th Antiques Auction
Bontrager’s Auction Center
8975 Wortendyke Road, Batavia, NY 14020
–Auction starts at 3:30 p.m. under the pavilion (be prepared for the weather.) FOR THIS AUCTION, WE WILL START INSIDE ABOUT 4:30 P.M.
–Absentee bids can be left any day and before 2:30 p.m. on auction day, by clicking on the link or pasting it to your browser: http://bit.ly/LeaveAbsenteeBid. When you leave an absentee bid, you will need the picture number from our website at www.bontragerauction.com.
–Preview Wednesday’s auction items on Tuesday, between noon and 4 p.m. at our auction center at 8975 Wortendyke Road, Batavia, NY.
Auction Items Include:
R & B Les Six Fleurs sterling sets
Durgin Chrysanthemum sterling sets
Numerous cranberry satin glass pieces
Bartholomay advertising beer trays
Miniature cups and saucers
Female marble statue
Brass dresser lamps with prisms
Brass mantel lamps
Gold gilded oval parlor mirror
Cut glass oil lamps
Haviland “Crimson Mosaic” china
Collection of prisms
Badger brass lantern
English anvil 1848
Shelly cups and saucers
Paintings by John C. Wenrich, Charles Goodhue
Virginia Gruppe’ water color
Victorian oil on hardwood paintings
15 Persian area and prayer rugs
60 lots of buttons
Inlaid mahogany table/round top
Mahogany secretary desk
Oak glass front bookcase
French Provincial curio cabinet
Ethan Allen table w/4 chairs and pads
2 drawer stand/ cherry & pine
Pine 4 drawer chest
Mahogany desk w/chair
Mahogany hallway ½ circle table
4 ft. glass front curio w/sliding glass doors
Gold gilded wall sconces
Double drop leaf table
5 and 4 ft. wall mirrors
Marble top Oriental stands
3 drawer chests
Early Foreman’s desk
Tiger maple 4 drawer chest
By bidding with our auction company, you are agreeing to the following:
- Payment is due at the close of the auction and can be made with cash, good check, Master Card or Visa. Any other payment arrangements must be made with the auctioneer prior to the close of the auction.
- 13% buyer’s premium and NY state sales tax are added to all totals. A 3% discount is taken from the buyer’s premium if payment is made with cash or check.
- Tax exempt buyers must present tax exempt paperwork and ID number at the time of registration.
- All purchased items must be removed from the premises at the close of auction.
- Left bids will be accepted until one hour prior to the start of the auction unless otherwise posted. In order to ensure that your bids are processed, we are unable to accept bids after that time. Left bids must be picked up by the end of the auction week (close of business on Friday). Items not picked up by the end of the week are subject to a late pick up fee. Please refer to our left bid policy (http://www.bontragerauction.com/absentee-bid-policy/) for more information.
Bontrager’s Auction Center is located at 8975 Wortendyke Road. From Route 33 turn south on Wortendyke Road (3.5 miles west of Batavia). Our auction center is located about 1/2 mile from the intersection on the east side of the road.