Wednesday Night Auction
Bontrager’s Auction Center
January 29th Wednesday Auction
Bontrager’s Auction Center
8975 Wortendyke Road, Batavia, NY 14020
–Auction starts at 3:30 p.m. under the pavilion (be prepared for the weather.) Indoor auction starts between 5:00 – 6 p.m.
–Absentee bids can be left any day and before 2:30 p.m. on auction day, by clicking on the link or pasting it to your browser: http://bit.ly/LeaveAbsenteeBid. When you leave an absentee bid, you will need the picture number from our website at www.bontragerauction.com.
–Preview Wednesday’s auction items on Tuesday, between noon and 4 p.m. at our auction center at 8975 Wortendyke Road, Batavia, NY.
Items for Auction Include:
Gulf Supreme Motor Oil Large Porcelain Sign
We Use Genuine Chevrolet Parts Wall Bracket Sign
Bell System Telephone Porcelain Wall Bracket Sign
Tide Water Credit Card Double Sided Sign
Quaker Anti-Freeze Gallon Can
Bureau-Penn Farm Co-operative Motor Oil Can
Atlantic Capital Motor Oil 2 Gallon Can
Saphire Motor Oil 2 Gallon Can
Delco Farm Service Battery Large Wood Box
Gas Pump (Contains Lead) Porcelain Sign
Pepsi-Cola Double Dot Bottle Carrier
General Electric Working Large Wall Clock
Rococo Style Cherub Table Clock
Drive In Speaker
York General Workman Long Cast Iron Sign
Vintage beer advertising
Casio keyboard with stand
Many like-new appliances, including Kitchen Aid mixer
Whirlpool washer and dryer
Olympia acoustic guitar
Mid-century style chairs
Numerous lamps of many styles
Vintage Louis Vutton and Chanel purses
Modern farmhouse/primitive cupboards
Drop front desk
Child size Victorian fainting couch
Everlast heavy bag
Glassware and kitchenware
Stereos and older electronics
|1||1||7 ROLLS OF 1940’S AND 1950’S WHEAT PENNIES|
|2||1||6 ROLLS OF 1940’S AND 50’S WHEAT PENNIES|
|3||1||GROUPING OF VARIOUS US STAMPS|
|4||1||GROUPING OF 24 KT GOLD PLATED COINS|
|5||1||GROUPING OF 24 KT GOLD PLATED COINS|
|6||1||GROUPING OF 24KT GOLD PLATED COINS|
|7||1||GROUPING OF PRESIDENTIAL COINS, GOLD PLATED, AND FORIEGN COINS|
|8||20||20 GRADED ROOSEVELT DIMES NGS /PCGS 20 TIMES THE MONEY|
|9||14||14 GRADED WASHINGTON QUARTERS (NGC) 14 TIMES THE MONEY|
|10||14||14 GRADED JEFFERSON NICKELS (NGC) 14 TIMES THE MONEY|
|11||1||ELGIN POCKET WATCH, AND NEWER POCKET WATCH|
|12||1||2015 SILVER EAGLE DOLLAR|
|13||1||1879 MORGAN SILVER DOLLAR|
|14||1||1921 MORGAN DOLLAR|
|15||1||1884 MORGAN SILVER DOLLAR|
|16||1||1922 PEACE SILVER DOLLAR|
|17||1||2008 SILVER EAGLE DOLLAR|
|18||1||2009 SILVER EAGLE DOLLAR|
|19||1||2011 SILVER EAGLE DOLLAR|
|20||1||2014 SILVER EAGLE DOLLAR|
|21||1||2016 SILVER EAGLE DOLLAR|
|22||1||1986-S STATUE OF LIBERTY SILVER DOLLAR|
|23||1||1957 B SILVER CERT., 53A $5 RED SEAL NOTE,63 $5 RED SEAL NOTE|
|24||1||1928G $2 RED SEAL NOTE, 63 $2 RED SEAL NOTE, 2- 1953 RED SEAL $2 NOTES|
By bidding with our auction company, you are agreeing to the following:
- Payment is due at the close of the auction and can be made with cash, good check, Master Card or Visa. Any other payment arrangements must be made with the auctioneer prior to the close of the auction.
- 13% buyer’s premium and NY state sales tax are added to all totals. A 3% discount is taken from the buyer’s premium if payment is made with cash or check.
- Tax exempt buyers must present tax exempt paperwork and ID number at the time of registration.
- All purchased items must be removed from the premises at the close of auction.
- Left bids will be accepted until one hour prior to the start of the auction unless otherwise posted. In order to ensure that your bids are processed, we are unable to accept bids after that time. Left bids must be picked up by the end of the auction week (close of business on Friday). Items not picked up by the end of the week are subject to a late pick up fee. Please refer to our left bid policy (http://www.bontragerauction.com/absentee-bid-policy/) for more information.
Bontrager’s Auction Center is located at 8975 Wortendyke Road. From Route 33 turn south on Wortendyke Road (3.5 miles west of Batavia). Our auction center is located about 1/2 mile from the intersection on the east side of the road.