Wednesday Night Auction
Bontrager’s Auction Center
January 15th Wednesday Auction
Bontrager’s Auction Center
8975 Wortendyke Road, Batavia, NY 14020
–Auction starts at 3:30 p.m. under the pavilion (be prepared for the weather.) Indoor auction starts between 5:00 – 6 p.m.
–Absentee bids can be left any day and before 2:30 p.m. on auction day, by clicking on the link or pasting it to your browser: http://bit.ly/LeaveAbsenteeBid. When you leave an absentee bid, you will need the picture number from our website at www.bontragerauction.com.
–Preview Wednesday’s auction items on Tuesday, between noon and 4 p.m. at our auction center at 8975 Wortendyke Road, Batavia, NY.
Items for Auction Include:
Goodyear inflatable blimp
Carhart hooded jacket (like new) 4X
Large working General Electric wall clock
2 Bond Bread signs
Hyvis oil can dispenser
Wolverine wall thermometer
Coca Cola wall thermometer
Ray-o-Vac battery dispenser
NBC Bread & Cakes door push sign
Mandeville & King flower seed box
Edwin H. Brockway Lehigh cement porcelain sign
Lyons Cakes double sided porcelain wall bracket sign
Cast iron motion lamp
Buffalo Road Garage arrow sign
Celestion AVS301 Surround Sound Sytem
Oil on canvas painting by local artist Ruth Salway Barnard
Arch Merrill Books
Kenmore gas stove
Whirlpool top loading washer
Early American style kitchen table with chairs
Ice fishing equipment
Table and floor lamps
Ryobi GCV190 pressure washer
Older wooden work benches
Milk and cream bottles
Advertising crates and containers
Vintage Christmas decorations
Cast iron cookware
Sears Heavy Duty Battery Charger & Engine Starter
|1||1||2005 UNITED STATES MINT AMERICAN LEGACY COLLECTION|
|2||1||2006 US MINT AMERICAN LEGACY COLLECTION|
|3||1||2007 UNITED STATES MINT AMERICAN LEGACY COLLECTION|
|4||1||2008 UNITED STATES MINT AMERICAN LEGACY COLLECTION|
|5||9||9 PF -69 VARIOUS DIMES 1980-2000 GRADED NGC BIDDING ON ONE, BUYING ALL|
|6||7||7 PF-69 QUARTERS 2000-2005, (GRADED NGC) BIDDING ON ONE, BUYING ALL|
|7||4||3 PF-69 NICKELS, 83-94, 1- 2010 MS-65 RD PENNY BIDDING ON ONE, BUYING ALL|
|8||3||1974-S, 2011-2, 2011-S NICKELS BIDDING ON ONE, BUYING ALL|
|9||5||1991-S, 1911-S,1977-S1977-S,1977-S PR-69 DIMES BIDDING ON ONE, BUYING ALL|
|10||6||2011-S (2),2010-S,2000-S(2), 1999-S PR-69 DIMES BIDDING ON ONE, BUYING ALL|
By bidding with our auction company, you are agreeing to the following:
- Payment is due at the close of the auction and can be made with cash, good check, Master Card or Visa. Any other payment arrangements must be made with the auctioneer prior to the close of the auction.
- 13% buyer’s premium and NY state sales tax are added to all totals. A 3% discount is taken from the buyer’s premium if payment is made with cash or check.
- Tax exempt buyers must present tax exempt paperwork and ID number at the time of registration.
- All purchased items must be removed from the premises at the close of auction.
- Left bids will be accepted until one hour prior to the start of the auction unless otherwise posted. In order to ensure that your bids are processed, we are unable to accept bids after that time. Left bids must be picked up by the end of the auction week (close of business on Friday). Items not picked up by the end of the week are subject to a late pick up fee. Please refer to our left bid policy (http://www.bontragerauction.com/absentee-bid-policy/) for more information.
Bontrager’s Auction Center is located at 8975 Wortendyke Road. From Route 33 turn south on Wortendyke Road (3.5 miles west of Batavia). Our auction center is located about 1/2 mile from the intersection on the east side of the road.