Wednesday Night Auction
Bontrager’s Auction Center
January 8th Wednesday Auction
Bontrager’s Auction Center
8975 Wortendyke Road, Batavia, NY 14020
–Auction starts at 3:30 p.m. under the pavilion (be prepared for the weather.) Indoor auction starts between 5:00 – 6 p.m.
–Absentee bids can be left any day and before 2:30 p.m. on auction day, by clicking on the link or pasting it to your browser: http://bit.ly/LeaveAbsenteeBid. When you leave an absentee bid, you will need the picture number from our website at www.bontragerauction.com.
–Preview Wednesday’s auction items on Tuesday between noon and 4 p.m. at our auction center: 8975 Wortendyke Road, Batavia, NY 14020.
Items for Auction Include:
Brand new bunk bed w/ full size lower level
Wooden & metal advertising crates
Genesee Beer neon sign
Vintage vehicle guides
Older Eskimo cooler chest
Adam LaRoche autographed bat from Washington Nationals
Mike McKenry autographed Pirates baseball cap
Dozens of R/C vehicles, brand new in boxes
Texas Instruments vintage electronics
Schultz & Dooley mugs
Older electronics: stereos, CB’s, scanners, etc.
Bathroom and lighting fixtures in the box
Craftsman tool benches
Vintage table top microphones
Singer sewing machine
Benchtop miter saw in box
Troy Bilt “Bronco” riding lawn mower
Gold’s Gym stationary bike
Patio furniture set
Reznor hanging gas heater
Excel on demand hot water heaters
|1||6||2004-2005 WESTWARD JOURNEY NICKEL SETS BIDDING ON ONE, BUYING ALL|
|2||3||2004 WESTARD JOURNEY NICKEL SERIES COIN AND MEDAL SETS,,,BIDDING ON ONE, BUYING ALL|
|3||3||2005 WESTARD JOURNEY NICKEL SERIES COIN AND MEDAL SETS,BIDDING ON ONE, BUYING ALL|
|4||1||1999 MILLENNIUM CANADA SET|
|5||11||11 SETS OF WESTWARD JOURNEY $2. NICKELS 2005 $22. FACE VALUE|
|6||1||COIN ALBUM OF FORIEGN COINS|
|7||1||COIN ALBUM OF 13 VARIOUS YEAR LINCOLN PENNIES|
|8||1||1845 LARGE CENT|
|9||1||COIN ALBUM OF VARIOUS ERROR COINS|
|10||1||1955 FRANKLIN HALF DOLLAR|
|11||1||1878 MORGAN SILVER DOLLAR|
|12||1||COIN ALBUM OF FOREIGN COINS AND MEDALS|
|13||1||1780 AUSTIAN THALER|
|14||4||4 ENGLISH CROWNS COINS|
|15||1||1838 HALF DIME|
|16||1||1876 CC DIME|
|18||1||1913 AND 1942-S DIMES|
|19||1||5 BUFFALO NICKELS AND 1 JEFFERSON NICKELS|
|20||1||COIN ALBUM OF VARIOUS TOKENS, MEDALS ( 11)|
|21||1||COIN ALBUM OF VARIOUS COINS|
|22||1||1900 MORGAN SILVER DOLLAR|
|23||1||1899-O MORGAN SILVER DOLLAR|
|24||1||GROUPING OF SILVER DIMES AND 1964 WASHINGTON QUARTER (75 CENTS FACE VALUE)|
|25||4||4 WALKING LIBERTY HALF DOLLAR (36,38,44,45) BIDDING ON ONE, BUYING ALL|
|26||3||3 BARBER HALF DOLLARS (1907,07-0,07-D) BIDDING ON ONE, BUYING ALL|
|27||2||1955 FRANKLIN AND 1964 KENNEDY HALF DOLLARS BIDDING ON ONE, BUYING ALL|
|28||2||1892 AND 1893 COLUMBIA HALF DOLLARS BIDDING ON ONE, BUYING ALL|
|29||1||3 EMPTY COIN ALBUMS|
By bidding with our auction company, you are agreeing to the following:
- Payment is due at the close of the auction and can be made with cash, good check, Master Card or Visa. Any other payment arrangements must be made with the auctioneer prior to the close of the auction.
- 13% buyer’s premium and NY state sales tax are added to all totals. A 3% discount is taken from the buyer’s premium if payment is made with cash or check.
- Tax exempt buyers must present tax exempt paperwork and ID number at the time of registration.
- All purchased items must be removed from the premises at the close of auction.
- Left bids will be accepted until one hour prior to the start of the auction unless otherwise posted. In order to ensure that your bids are processed, we are unable to accept bids after that time. Left bids must be picked up by the end of the auction week (close of business on Friday). Items not picked up by the end of the week are subject to a late pick up fee. Please refer to our left bid policy (http://www.bontragerauction.com/absentee-bid-policy/) for more information.
Bontrager’s Auction Center is located at 8975 Wortendyke Road. From Route 33 turn south on Wortendyke Road (3.5 miles west of Batavia). Our auction center is located about 1/2 mile from the intersection on the east side of the road.