Wednesday Night Auction
Bontrager’s Auction Center
December 11th Wednesday Night Auction
Bid and Save!!! Buyer’s premium will be reduced by 2.5% for this auction only. It’s our way of saying thanks to our customers for a great year. (Buyer’s premium will be 10.50% for credit/debit and 7.5% for cash or check- this auction only.)
Auction starts at 3:30 p.m. under the pavilion (be prepared for the weather.)
Indoor auction starts between 5:00 – 6 p.m.
Absentee bids can be left any day and before 2:30 p.m. on auction day, by clicking on the link or pasting it to your browser: http://bit.ly/LeaveAbsenteeBid. When you leave an absentee bid, you will need the picture number from our website at www.bontragerauction.com.
Auction Items Include:
Wooden phone booth
Jiffy Way egg scale
Dole advertising thermometer
Emud radio and other tabletop radios
Knives and jacknives
Nazi armband and medals
Star Wars toys
Schultz & Dooley mugs
Many Christmas decorations
Lionel trains and other HO model items
Sikes dining room set
Cast iron frying pan set
Kitchenware and glassware
Rolling kitchen butcher’s board
Sikes bedroom set
World Boxing Championship poster
Old black and white photos
Vintage office ledgers and paperwork
Arch Merrill books
Salvaged hardware from older houses
Hadley, Wedgewood, Poppytrail dishes
New toys in boxes
Craftsman bench grinder and other tools
Many collectible Barbie dolls
Records and CD’s
Small farm implements
Stainless steel shelving
Metal filing cabinets
Gravely lawn tractor wagon
Tube Pro snow tubes in 2 sizes
Downhill skis and boots
Books and comic books
Kitchen Aid mixer
Reel to reel recorder
Several wooden storage crates
Hubcaps and parts from vintage cars
Many more items!
|1||4||(4) FRANKLIN HALF DOLLARS IN MINT STATE: 1952-D, 1957-D, 1962-D, 1963-D; YOUR BID IS X 4.|
|2||8||(8) MORGAN SILVER DOLLARS: 1879, 1891, 1898, 1900, 1883, 1900, 1882, 1886; YOUR BID IS X 8.|
|3||3||(3) 2014 1 OZ SILVER EAGLE DOLLARS; YOUR BID IS X 3.|
|4||1||1986 SILVER LIBERTY HALF DOLLAR|
|5||1||1889 MORGAN SILVER DOLLAR (ANACS) MS 62|
|6||1||1935 $1 SILVER CERTIFICATE, 1976 $2 NOTE, 1963 $5 NOTE;|
|7||1||STERLING SILVER “SYRACUSE” SPOON|
|8||4||(4) FRANKLIN MINT STATE HALF DOLLARS: 1959-D, 1961-D, 1962-D, 1963-D; YOUR BID IS X 4.|
|9||1||1882 CARSON CITY MORGAN SILVER DOLLAR|
|10||1||20 FOREIGN COINS FROM DIFFERENT COUNTRIES|
|11||1||2014 SILVER EAGLE DOLLAR, 1 OZ FINE SILVER|
|12||3||(3) WALKING LIBERTY HALF DOLLARS: 1928-S, 1937, 1939; YOUR BID IS X 3.|
|13||1||1890 MORGAN SILVER DOLLAR (ANACS) MS63|
|14||1||(8) MERCURY DIMES: 1935, 1935-S, 1936, 1936-D, 1937, 1937-D, 1939, 1939-D;|
|15||1||200 MIXED FOREIGN COINS|
|16||1||20 FOREIGN COINS FROM AROUND THE WORLD|
By bidding with our auction company, you are agreeing to the following:
- Payment is due at the close of the auction and can be made with cash, good check, Master Card or Visa. Any other payment arrangements must be made with the auctioneer prior to the close of the auction.
- 13% buyer’s premium and NY state sales tax are added to all totals. A 3% discount is taken from the buyer’s premium if payment is made with cash or check.
- Tax exempt buyers must present tax exempt paperwork and ID number at the time of registration.
- All purchased items must be removed from the premises at the close of auction.
- Left bids will be accepted until one hour prior to the start of the auction unless otherwise posted. In order to ensure that your bids are processed, we are unable to accept bids after that time. Left bids must be picked up by the end of the auction week (close of business on Friday). Items not picked up by the end of the week are subject to a late pick up fee. Please refer to our left bid policy (http://www.bontragerauction.com/absentee-bid-policy/) for more information.
Bontrager’s Auction Center is located at 8975 Wortendyke Road. From Route 33 turn south on Wortendyke Road (3.5 miles west of Batavia). Our auction center is located about 1/2 mile from the intersection on the east side of the road.