Wednesday Night Auction
Bontrager’s Auction Center
December 4th Wednesday Night Auction
Auction starts at 3:30 p.m. under the pavilion (be prepared for the weather.) Indoor auction starts between 5:00 – 6 p.m.
Absentee bids can be left any day and before 2:30 p.m. on auction day, by clicking on the link or pasting it to your browser: http://bit.ly/LeaveAbsenteeBid. When you leave an absentee bid, you will need the picture number from our website at www.bontragerauction.com.
Auction Items Include:
Inflatable Santa lawn ornament
Vintage Westpoint bicycle
Flexible Flyer and Fleetwing runner sleds
Artwork, pictures, prints
Metal/wood shop stools
Office furniture and filing cabinets
Leaded glass lamp and other table lamps
Precious Moments figurines
Large collection of “Peanuts” comic strip items
Wooden advertising boxes
Sofa and loveseat with ottoman
Crocks and pottery
Various end tables and hall tables
Copper style birdbath
Cast garden chair
Record albums and CD’s
Schultz & Dooley mugs
Stereo equipment and speakers
Cast mechanical banks
Old-style grocery scale
Vintage canning jars with lids
Glassware and china sets
Older postcards in albums
Older cameras and slide trays
Older small farm implements
(2) Precor ellipticals
U.S. General standing toolbox
Enamel top tables
Metal porch glider
Craftsman 32cc blower vac
Poulan 14” chainsaw
Sharp cash register- XE-A102
|1||1||(4) U.S. NOTES: (2) 1976 $2 NOTES AND (2) 1963 RED SEAL $5 NOTES.|
|2||3||(3) AMERICAN SILVER EAGLE DOLLARS: 2000, 2002, 2004; YOUR BID IS X 3.|
|3||1||1884 CARSON CITY MORGAN SILVER DOLLAR, GSA, UNC., W/ BOX AND CERTIFICATE|
|4||6||(6) WALKING LIBERTY HALF DOLLARS: 1934, 1934-D, 1936, 1937, 1939, 1939-S; YOUR BID IS X 6.|
|5||4||(4) U.S. MINT PROOF SETS: 1979, 1983, 1984, 1985; YOUR BID IS X 4.|
|6||1||10 OZ .999 FINE SILVER BAR|
|7||1||1921 MORGAN SILVER DOLLAR, (ANACS) MS63|
|8||4||(4) FRANKLIN HALF DOLLARS: 1955, 1958, 1959, 1961; YOUR BID IS X 4.|
|9||1||1982 SILVER GEO. WASHINGTON COMMEMORATIVE HALF DOLLAR|
|10||1||(2) (PCGS) PR69DCAM JFK HALF DOLLARS: 1985-S AND 1987-S.|
|11||1||2008 AMERICAN SILVER EAGLE DOLLAR, FIRST DAY OF ISSUE (ANACS) MS70|
|12||1||1957 CRISP UNC. $1 SILVER CERTIFICATE|
|13||1||1976 (3) COIN SILVER PROOF SET|
|14||1||1996 U.S. MINT COIN SET|
|15||1||(20) FOREIGN COINS FROM DIFFERENT EUROPEAN COUNTRIES.|
By bidding with our auction company, you are agreeing to the following:
- Payment is due at the close of the auction and can be made with cash, good check, Master Card or Visa. Any other payment arrangements must be made with the auctioneer prior to the close of the auction.
- 13% buyer’s premium and NY state sales tax are added to all totals. A 3% discount is taken from the buyer’s premium if payment is made with cash or check.
- Tax exempt buyers must present tax exempt paperwork and ID number at the time of registration.
- All purchased items must be removed from the premises at the close of auction.
- Left bids will be accepted until one hour prior to the start of the auction unless otherwise posted. In order to ensure that your bids are processed, we are unable to accept bids after that time. Left bids must be picked up by the end of the auction week (close of business on Friday). Items not picked up by the end of the week are subject to a late pick up fee. Please refer to our left bid policy (http://www.bontragerauction.com/absentee-bid-policy/) for more information.
Bontrager’s Auction Center is located at 8975 Wortendyke Road. From Route 33 turn south on Wortendyke Road (3.5 miles west of Batavia). Our auction center is located about 1/2 mile from the intersection on the east side of the road.