Wednesday Night Auction W/ Selected Antiques
Bontrager’s Auction Center
October 16, 2019 Wednesday Night Auction w/ Selected Antiques
Auction starts under pavilion at 3:30 p.m.
*Absentee/left bids are gladly accepted any weekday, but no later than 2:30 p.m. on auction day. When leaving an absentee bid, you will need the picture number from our website at www.bontragerauction.com. Absentee bids can be phoned in at 585-343-4529, or emailed by clicking here: Leave an Absentee Bid, or paste this address in your browser: http://bit.ly/LeaveAbsenteeBid
|1||1||(2) 1976 $2 NOTES AND (2) 1963 $5 RED SEAL NOTES|
|2||3||(3) AMERICAN SILVER EAGLE DOLLARS: 1987, 1992, 1993; 1 OZ FINE SILVER; YOUR BID IS X 3.|
|3||1||1884 CARSON CITY GSA UNC. MORGAN SILVER DOLLAR, WITH BOX AND CERTIFICATE|
|4||6||(6) WALKING LIBERTY HALF DOLLARS: 1936 AND 1937; YOUR BID IS X 6.|
|5||3||(3) U.S. PROOF SETS: 1968, 1976, 1978; YOUR BID IS X 3.|
|6||1||10 TROY OZ BAR, .999 FINE SILVER|
|7||1||1921 MORGAN SILVER DOLLAR; MS63 (ANACS)|
|8||4||(4) FRANKLIN HALF DOLLARS: 1951, 1952, 1953, 1954 YOUR BID IS X 4.|
|9||1||1982 SILVER GEORGE WASHINGTON COMMEMORATIVE HALF DOLLAR|
|10||2||(2) JFK HALF DOLLARS, BOTH PCGS PR69CAM, 1982-S AND 1983-S; YOUR BID IS X 2.|
|11||1||2010 FIRST DAY OF ISSUE AMERICAN SILVER EAGLE DOLLAR, 1 OZ FINE SILVER, MS70 (ANACS)|
|12||1||1957 $1 SILVER CERTIFICATE; CRISP, UNCIRCULATED|
|13||1||1971-S SILVER UNCIRCULATED EISENHOWER DOLLAR|
|14||2||1981 AND 1986 U.S. MINT UNC. COIN SETS; YOUR BID IS X 2.|
|15||1||1986-S STATE OF LIBERTY SILVER COMMEMORATIVE DOLLAR|
By bidding with our auction company, you are agreeing to the following:
- Payment is due at the close of the auction and can be made with cash, good check, Master Card or Visa. Any other payment arrangements must be made with the auctioneer prior to the close of the auction.
- 13% buyer’s premium and NY state sales tax are added to all totals. A 3% discount is taken from the buyer’s premium if payment is made with cash or check.
- Tax exempt buyers must present tax exempt paperwork and ID number at the time of registration.
- All purchased items must be removed from the premises at the close of auction.
- Left bids will be accepted until one hour prior to the start of the auction unless otherwise posted. In order to ensure that your bids are processed, we are unable to accept bids after that time. Left bids must be picked up by the end of the auction week (close of business on Friday). Items not picked up by the end of the week are subject to a late pick up fee. Please refer to our left bid policy (http://www.bontragerauction.com/absentee-bid-policy/) for more information.
Bontrager’s Auction Center is located at 8975 Wortendyke Road. From Route 33 turn south on Wortendyke Road (3.5 miles west of Batavia). Our auction center is located about 1/2 mile from the intersection on the east side of the road.