Short Notice Live Auction Event
R.G. Mason Auctions & Bontrager Real Estate & Auction Service
Short Notice Live Auction Event
Mr. & Mrs. James McEvy
4402 Block Road, Delevan, NY 14042
Thursday, September 12th at 5 p.m. sharp
R.G. Mason Auctions and Bontrager Real Estate & Auction Service are honored to offer the following items at live public auction for Mr. & Mrs. McEvoy. Everything we are selling is in nice condition and is being offered due to health reasons. It is a do not miss auction!
- Truck: 2012 Ford F350 4×4 6.7 Diesel Crew Cab Lariat Dually with pw, pl, pbw, leather seats and ONLY 71,000 miles. A true gentleman’s truck, one of the nicest used trucks you will see sold. To bid on this item, please bring a certified bank letter, unless you are in good standing with R.G. Mason Auctions or Bontrager Real Estate & Auction Service.
- Trailers: 1998 Travel Supreme Fifth Wheel RV 18500# tri-axle, 3 slide-outs (all working), AC, new furnace & hot water heater, very clean tires and brakes; 2012 PJ 18 ft. Car Hauler with extra width and hidden ramps (super nice condition); 2010 Homestead Challenger 12 ft. enclosed trailer with ramp door- clean unit; Small 4’x8′ Tilt Trailer
- Tractors: Ford 1100 4×4 with loader compact tractor; 1960 JD 2010 gas w/ loader (super nice condition, 2 owner tractor); Parts Ford 1100 tractor
- Equipment: Land Pride APS1572 3 pt. planter (very fancy & top quality); Other 3 pt. hitch items (Fimco boom sprayer, Brush Hog 84 in. stone rake, 72 in. Bush Hog finish mower, CountyLine cultivator, Broadcast spreader, 3 btm plow, JD PHD and Ford 48 in. 930 finish mower); Scorpion tow behind sprayer with Honda motor; Scaffolding on wheels; CountyLine ATV sprayer
- Lawn and Garden: John Deere 4×4 Gator with power dump; Exmark 60 in. zero turn (with new motor, tires, blades and spindles; Yazoo 42 in. zero gurn with bagger; 10’x12′ unused greenhouse in box; Echo power tools (walk behind blower, leaf pack blower, pressure washer, weed wacker, plus more); Predator gas water pump; Predator 212cc horizontal gas engine (unused); small Honda water pump; Jonsered chainsaw
- Hops Farm Items: 180 poles- Tamarack/Larch 23 ft., w/ eye cable bolts; 50 anchors; 50 cable swages; 5000 ft. cable & hardware; hops coconut rope with widget clips; hops specialty tools; approx. 3500 plants (Magnum, Centennial, Crystal, Cascade)
- Guns-Rifles: Springfield trap door 45/70 w/ ladder sight 1889; Winchester M70 300 Win mag bolt action; Ruger M77 270 Bushnell radical scope; Remington M700ADL 300 short mag bolt action; Henry Golden Boy lever action 30/30 octagon barrel; Winchester M94 32 Special, pre-1962; Rossi 357 or 32 Special lever action; H & R 243 single shot 3×9 scope; Savage 111 25/06 with 3×9 scope; Savage M93R17 .17 mm bolt action with bull barrel and Nikon 3×9 scope; German Mauser 8 mm Mannlicher stock; Premier Trailblazer Octagon barrel pump, peep sight, take down; Ithaca M100 12 gauge double barrel (100 years old); Remington Pump 887 3.5 mag 12 gauge (bone collector); Remington 970 20 gauge pump; Stevens 410 single shot; JC Higgins 16 gauge bolt action; Springfield Savage 20 gauge single shot; Sale of all firearms will require NICs background check (no processing fee). Pistol permit (required for purchase of a handgun) and driver’s license will be needed to purchase a firearm.
- Ammo, Reloading Equipment, Gun Cabinet: Custom hand carved 12 gun wooden cabinet; Lee Turret hand loader press; RC press; Tumbler; Dies; Gun powder; electric smelting pot, reloading books, ammo 243, 357, 32’s, 30/30, 300 rem, plus much more
- Additional Items: 2 custom made hog and poultry cookers with gear reduction motors; 10’x12′ Amish shed; 10’x20′ garage shelter; Coleman Powermate generator; Fifth wheel hitch; Master propane heater; Miller Bobcat diesel welder generator (works great); gas cans; small fuel tank with electric pump; 2 Stihl BT45 gas drills; Ryobi compound miter saw; B & D table saw, Shindaiwa DH 200 hedge trimmers; walk behind planter; large assortment of quality hand tools- too many to list….
FOR FULL AUCTION INFORMATION AND PICTURES, GO TO THE FOLLOWING AUCTIONZIP.COM LISTING: https://www.auctionzip.com/Listings/3332740.html
Terms: Cash or good check (with proper ID)- 10% buyer’s premium. Credit cards – 13% buyer’s premium. Auction is co-managed by R.G. Mason Auctions and Bontrager Real Estate & Auction Service. Call for information: 585-721-8844, 585-261-8844, or 716-983-8302, or go to www.rgmasonauctions.com
Purchase of Firearms:
Purchasers of firearms must meet both federal and state requirements. A photocopy of your driver’s license, as well as other documents used to meet the ID requirements, will be made and kept with your records for your transaction:
- Purchaser must provide a government-issued photo ID with name, residence address (not PO Box) and date of birth. If the photo ID provides a PO Box, then a combination of government-issued documents may be provided to satisfy the above requirement. The ID must provide the purchaser’s name, gender, and date of birth. The issue of the photo ID must be 30 days (or more) prior to the transfer of the firearm.
- Handgun purchasers must present their original New York State pistol permit.
If Bontrager Real Estate & Auction Service staff are uncertain as to whether or not the presented documentation meets the requirement set above, the transfer of the firearm will be delayed until the New York State Police and/or the ATF can be contacted for clarification.
Requirements for Firearms Purchase: Unless indicated otherwise, all firearm purchases require a Criminal Background Check of the buyer. Purchasers must be over 18 years of age to purchase a rifle or shotgun and over 21 years of age to purchase a handgun. Non-New York State residents can purchase firearms only if they are a Federally Licensed Firearms Dealer (FFL) or if they are having the firearm sent to an FFL holder in their state for transfer. It is illegal to purchase a firearm for someone else.
Federal Firearms Dealers must present a copy of their Federal Firearms License (FFL) with an original signature the day of sale in order to purchase firearms without completing a background check. Purchasers will not be charged extra for the Criminal Background Check to be completed. There will be no surcharge or fee (other than shipping fees) for firearms to be shipped to an FFL in another state. If any firearm is shipped to another FFL holder for transfer, all shipping charges, materials, and labor will be charged to the buyer.
Firearms are sold as-is: The firearm listing is believed to be accurate; however, you are encouraged to inspect any firearm you wish to bid on, to confirm specific details. All firearms are sold as-is.
If a purchaser is unable to receive a firearm due to a “Denied” status following the Criminal Background Check (or for any other reason), the firearm will be resold in this auction, as we have an obligation to pay the consignor regardless of the status of the purchaser.
4402 Block Road, Delevan, NY: From Route 16 in Delevan, head west on Mill Street, which eventually turns to Block Road. The auction location is between VanGilder Road and Hilliker Road.