Wednesday Night Auction
Bontrager’s Auction Center
Wednesday Night Auction
Sept. 25, 2019
The outdoor auction begins at 3:30 p.m. Indoor auction typically starts between 5-6 p.m.
*Absentee/left bids are gladly accepted any weekday, but no later than 2:30 p.m. on auction day. When leaving an absentee bid, you will need the picture number from our website at www.bontragerauction.com. Absentee bids can be phoned in at 585-343-4529, or emailed by clicking here: Leave an Absentee Bid, or paste this address in your browser: http://bit.ly/LeaveAbsenteeBid
|1||1||(4) $1 SILVER CERTIFICATE NOTES; SERIES 1957, STAR NOTES|
|2||1||1901-O MORGAN, UNCIRCULATED|
|3||3||(3) 2014 AMERICAN EAGLE 1 OZ SILVER DOLLARS; YOUR BID IS X 3.|
|4||1||TEN TROY OZ SILVER BAR (.999 FINE SILVER)|
|5||8||(8) BARBER HALF DOLLARS: 1898, 1902-O, 1903, 1906, 1907-D, 1908-O, 1909-O, 1913-D; YOUR BID IS X 8.|
|6||2||(2) 1972-S EISENHOWER PROOF 40% SILVER DOLLARS; YOUR BID IS X 2.|
|7||1||U.S. FEDERAL RESERVE $20 NOTE, “LUCKY 7’S”|
|8||1||1964 SILVER MINT SET|
|9||4||(4) WALKING LIBERTY HALF DOLLARS: 1928-S, 1935-S, 1936-S, 1937-S; YOUR BID IS X 4.|
|10||1||1971-S PROOF EISENHOWER 40% SILVER DOLLAR|
|11||3||(3) AMERICAN EAGLE 1 OZ SILVER DOLLARS: 2013, (2) 2014; YOUR BID IS X 3.|
|12||3||(3) 1971-S EISENHOWER 40% SILVER DOLLARS; YOUR BID IS X 3.|
|13||1||GROUPING OF (4) CURRENCY NOTES: U.S. $1 SILVER CERTIFICATE, U.S. $2 NOTE; U.S. $5 NOTE; CANADIAN 1954 $2;|
|14||1||1970-D CHOICE UNC. HALF DOLLAR (FROM MINT SET)|
|15||1||(3) $1 SERIES 1963B BARR FEDERAL RESERVE NOTES|
|16||1||(20) FORIEGN COINS FROM DIFFERENT COUNTRIES|
By bidding with our auction company, you are agreeing to the following:
- Payment is due at the close of the auction and can be made with cash, good check, Master Card or Visa. Any other payment arrangements must be made with the auctioneer prior to the close of the auction.
- 13% buyer’s premium and NY state sales tax are added to all totals. A 3% discount is taken from the buyer’s premium if payment is made with cash or check.
- Tax exempt buyers must present tax exempt paperwork and ID number at the time of registration.
- All purchased items must be removed from the premises at the close of auction.
- Left bids will be accepted until one hour prior to the start of the auction unless otherwise posted. In order to ensure that your bids are processed, we are unable to accept bids after that time. Left bids must be picked up by the end of the auction week (close of business on Friday). Items not picked up by the end of the week are subject to a late pick up fee. Please refer to our left bid policy (http://www.bontragerauction.com/absentee-bid-policy/) for more information.
Bontrager’s Auction Center is located at 8975 Wortendyke Road. From Route 33 turn south on Wortendyke Road (3.5 miles west of Batavia). Our auction center is located about 1/2 mile from the intersection on the east side of the road.