WNY Steam Show Auction
53rd Annual Gas & Steam Rally
53rd Annual WNY Gas & Steam Rally
Steam Show Auction
Thursday September 5, 2018
Auction starts at 12 noon
10294 Gillate Road, Alexander, NY 14005
CONSIGNMENT DROP OFF DATES:
Tuesday Sept. 3rd: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Wednesday Sept. 4th: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
No drop off Thursday Sept. 5th (auction day)
AUCTION ITEMS TO INCLUDE:
Several buggies and carriages from a collection
Wolverine power sweeper
Ford 101 2btm plow
Unused HD 8ft 3pt stone rake
ALO quick attach plate
Electric chain hoist
Very clean JD LX188 lawn mower
Heavy duty steel cart
Many more items to be listed, so please check back.
By bidding with our auction company, you are agreeing to the following:
- Payment is due at the close of the auction and can be made with cash, good check, Master Card or Visa. Any other payment arrangements must be made with the auctioneer prior to the close of the auction.
- 13% buyer’s premium and NY state sales tax are added to all totals. A 3% discount is taken from the buyer’s premium if payment is made with cash or check.
- Tax exempt buyers must present tax exempt paperwork and ID number at the time of registration.
- All purchased items must be removed from the premises at the close of auction.
- Left bids will be accepted until one hour prior to the start of the auction unless otherwise posted. In order to ensure that your bids are processed, we are unable to accept bids after that time. Left bids must be picked up by the end of the auction week (close of business on Friday). Please refer to our left bid policy (http://www.bontragerauction.com/absentee-bid-policy/) for more information.
Video: Auction Set Up 2 (Tuesday Morning)
Video: Auction Set Up 1 (Tuesday Morning)
From Route 20, between Darien and Alexander, take Gillate Road north and watch for signs. The auction will be located across the road from the Steam Show Rally (on the east side of Gillate Road).