Tractors, Small Implements, Tools
TRACTORS, SMALL IMPLEMENTS & TOOLS
Auction: Thursday, August 15th at 6 p.m.
10165 Keller Road, Clarence, NY
TRACTORS & EQUIPMENT:
Ford 8N w/loader (good running)
Farmall Cub tractor (good running)
8 ft. 3 pt. disc
Dearborn 2 row corn planter (3 pt.)
Dearborn 2 bottom plow
3, 2, 1 section drags
Older Simplicity tractors
Spike tooth drag
3 pt. counter weight
Single axle cart
Horse drawn cultivators
Small gas engines
Plant Jr. planter
JD push lawn mower
Older power tools
Older hand tools
Chains & binder
Wall mounted drill press
Ag related signs
Oak filing cabinet
“Jet Streak” bike
By bidding with our auction company, you are agreeing to the following:
- Payment is due at the close of the auction and can be made with cash, good check, Master Card or Visa. Any other payment arrangements must be made with the auctioneer prior to the close of the auction.
- 13% buyer’s premium and NY state sales tax are added to all totals. A 3% discount is taken from the buyer’s premium if payment is made with cash or check.
- Tax exempt buyers must present tax exempt paperwork and ID number at the time of registration.
- All purchased items must be removed from the premises at the close of auction.
- Left bids will be accepted until one hour prior to the start of the auction unless otherwise posted. In order to ensure that your bids are processed, we are unable to accept bids after that time. Left bids must be picked up by the end of the auction week (close of business on Friday). Please refer to our left bid policy (http://www.bontragerauction.com/absentee-bid-policy/) for more information.
10165 Keller Road, Clarence: From Route 5 (heading west) in Clarence Hollow, turn right onto Salt Road, go 2 miles to Keller road and turn left onto Keller. Look for Bontrager Auction sign.