Wednesday Night Auction
Bontrager’s Auction Center
May 29, 2019 Wednesday Night Auction
Auction starts under pavilion at 3:30 p.m.
*Absentee bids are gladly accepted any weekday, but no later than 2:30 p.m. on auction day. When leaving an absentee bid, you will need the picture number from our website at www.bontragerauction.com. Absentee bids can be phoned in at 585-343-4529, or emailed at LEAVE AN ABSENTEE BID, or by pasting the following address in your browser: http://bit.ly/2CJQoDH
Live Auction Items:
(Vehicle that was previously advertised will instead be sold next week to fulfill the legal advertising requirement.)
Beer advertising, including neon Utica Club sign, West End Brewing Beer trays & more
Coca Cola tray
JVC turntable & other stereo receivers & speakers
Large glass display case
4 drawer pine dresser
Victor talking machine
Genesee beer metal cooling bin
Oriental style drop leaf desk
Round metal table and 4 chairs
Paintings, pictures and prints
Collection of dolls
CD’s and DVD’s
Ladies’ hats and hat boxes
Lighted “Open” sign
Euro Pro sewing machine
Office paper cutters
Genesee wood keg
Assortment of stereograph cards and viewers
Older photography slides
Dinnerware and glassware, inc. Hall dishes
Die cast NASCAR cars
Floor lamps and table lamps, both vintage and modern
Sectional flowered sofa
Glass top coffee table set
Antique car spoke rims
Enamel top kitchen table
Remote control boat and helicopter
Food grade plastic storage tank
Folding metal and wood chairs
Stainless steel workstations
Amana washing machine
Plastic and metal shelving
Magic Chef dorm size refrigerator
Hand and power tools
Metal foreman’s desk
Dining table and chairs
Arch Merrill books
Older fire extinguishers and fire-related collectibles
By bidding with our auction company, you are agreeing to the following:
- Payment is due at the close of the auction and can be made with cash, good check, Master Card or Visa. Any other payment arrangements must be made with the auctioneer prior to the close of the auction.
- 13% buyer’s premium and NY state sales tax are added to all totals. A 3% discount is taken from the buyer’s premium if payment is made with cash or check.
- Tax exempt buyers must present tax exempt paperwork and ID number at the time of registration.
- All purchased items must be removed from the premises at the close of auction.
- Left bids will be accepted until one hour prior to the start of the auction unless otherwise posted. In order to ensure that your bids are processed, we are unable to accept bids after that time. Left bids must be picked up by the end of the auction week (close of business on Friday). Items not picked up by the end of the week are subject to a late pick up fee. Please refer to our left bid policy (http://www.bontragerauction.com/absentee-bid-policy/) for more information.
Bontrager’s Auction Center is located at 8975 Wortendyke Road. From Route 33 turn south on Wortendyke Road (3.5 miles west of Batavia). Our auction center is located about 1/2 mile from the intersection on the east side of the road.