ANNUAL SPRING CONSIGNMENT AUCTION
Vehicles, Tractors, Equipment, Tools
QUALITY CONSIGNMENTS ACCEPTED UNTIL 5 P.M. ON THURSDAY MAY 9TH.
BONTRAGER’S ANNUAL SPRING
MAY 11, 2019
ORDER OF AUCTION
8:45- Terms of auction will be given
9:00- 3 auctions will start at the same time:
- Flowers/Nursery stock
- Lawn mowers/ATV’s, etc.
- Tools (inside)
11:00- Vehicles/Farm machinery
- Tools will continue under pavilion
Tools and implements in green building and outdoor items east of parking lot will be sold as other auctions are finished.
|1||1||2004 KEYSTONE 5TH-WHL CAMPER VIN 4YDF280234C111499|
|2||1||2000 5TH WHEEL RV VIN 4WY300M27Y100983 – NO KEYS|
|3||1||COACHMAN CAMPER (NO PAPERWORK OR KEYS)|
|4||1||GALAXY BOAT (NO PAPERWORK OR KEYS)|
|5||1||2003 FORD MUSTANG VIN 1FAFP40443F398272 GRAY, 2 DOOR: 236,406 MI|
|6||1||2004 BUICK LESABRE VIN 1G4HR54K244172719 MAKES ENGINE NOISE, WHITE, 2 DOOR; 115,838 MI|
|7||1||2002 TOYOTA COROLLA VIN 2T1BR12E22C586237 BURNS OIL, BRAND NEW BRAKES, BUT THEY PULSE (VEHICLE HAS BEEN SITTING FOR A WHILE), GRAY, 4 DOOR; 174,592 MI|
|8||1||1995 GMC W4S DELIVERY TRUCK VIN 4KDB4B1A1SJ003238 TILT CAB, LOW BRAKES; 233,250 MI|
|9||1||1995 CHEVROLET C-1500 VIN 2GCEC1924S1286978 HAS NEW ALTERNATOR, REPOSSESSION, GREEN, 2 DOOR; 115,047 MI|
|10||1||2002 FORD E250 SUPERVAN VIN 1FTSS34F42HB30631 WHITE, 2 DOOR; 182,239 MI|
|11||1||1964 JEEP WILLY (NO KEY) BLUE|
|12||1||1988 FORD F150 PICKUP VIN 1FTDF15Y3JLA15516 BLUE AND WHITE, 2 DOOR, LIEN RELEASE IS LOST; 99,418 MI|
|13||1||1991 CHEVROLET S14 PICKUP VIN 1GCCS14Z6M2138481 2 DOOR, BLUE & GRAY; 57,305 MI|
|14||1||2005 TOYOTA SR5 PICKUP VIN 5TBBT44175S471876 RED, 4 DOOR; 189,265 MI|
|15||1||2005 FORD DIESEL BUS VIN 1FDXE45P35HB13331 LOW BRAKES, HAS WORKING WHEELCHAIR LIFT; 239,517 MI|
|18||1||2007 TRAILER VIN 3CVCH20247210444|
|19||1||1976 4 X 10 TRAILER|
|21||1||1972 TRIUMPH MOTORCYCLE VIN T1Z0RAG45773 917.5 mi|
|22||1||2002 ARCTIC CAT SNOWMOBILE VIN 4UF02SNW12T108074 366.8 mi|
|23||1||2009 TRAILER VIN NYA580632|
|24||1||1988 BAYLINER BOAT VIN BJYM69CXB888|
Partial List of Auction Merchandise:
Craftsman table saw
Small workbench with pipe vise
Two stage grinder
(2) hand cultivators
Craftsman band saw
Pull behind mower cart
5.5 horsepower 30 gallon compressor
Red Hawk TG 3000 gasoline generator
Stihl 021 chainsaw
Homelite 28” chainsaw
(2) wooden detour signs
2005 Toyota pickup Tundra SR5 with fiberglass cap
1991 Chevy S10 pickup with bed liner
1988 Ford pickup with toolbox
Older Jeep pickup truck
Studebaker – needs restoration
John Deere 750 diesel w/60” shaft driver mower, 60” shaft, snowblower, 3-point hitch weight
Homemade wood splitter, 420cc, gas engine w/electric start, Badland 2500 ATV winch as a lift
Homemade wood splitter, 8 HP engine, with electric start
Portable cement mixer (no motor)
Coachman Cadet travel trailer 20’ long
20’ Galaxy Sportsman inboard boat w/shoreline trailer
Roller w/420cc Predator gas engine and electric start
Roller w/11 HP gas engine with electric start
3-point hitch grading blade
15’x6 ½’ flatbed trailer w/ ramps and lunette eye hitch
16’x6’ flatbed trailer w/ramp
18’x7’ flatbed trailer w/lunette eye hitch
Large fuel tank w/pump
Buffalo Parks utility vehicle
68” front load bucket
6’ 3-point hitch shaft drive flail mower
20’ conveyer belt, hydraulic drive, no pump
36”x11” backhoe shovel
7 ½’ 3-point hitch hay rake
(2) Goodyear tractor tires on rims 15-16A w/chains
(2) Goodyear tractor tires on rims 18.4-16.1
(2) Safemark tractor tires on rims 14.9 – 26
(4) Firestone Winterforce tires P 265 70 R17
(4) 350 mag off road UTV tires and rims 25” by 10” – 12 NHS
(4) Grass Master UTV Tires and Rims 25” by 12” – 12 NHS
(12) fire hoses
11’ metal conveyor – no motor
80” X 72” Skid Steer bush hog mower (hydraulic)
Various Bobcat attachments
(2) 250 gallon food grade liquid tanks
Central Machinery 16 speed heavy duty drill press, Model #1058, 1 HP 60 Hz, 16 amp
Porter Cable 30 gal. air compressor 155 PSI Max – needs motor
2-station grinder mounted on stand
Craftsman GT 5000 26 HP lawn tractor w/48” mower deck, hydrostatic transmission
Snapper 24 HP zero turn mower w/46” mower deck
Snapper GT500 25 HP lawn tractor w/54” mower deck, hydrostatic transmission & power steering
Assorted electrical boxes, breakers, switches
Various Ford tractor parts
Homelite XL-12 chainsaw
36” magnesium finishing rake
Ford 8N lift arm & sway bar
Craftsman 18.5 HP lawn tractor w/42” mower deck
Sears/Craftsman 50/2-amp battery charger – 200-amp engine starter, 6 & 12 volt
Troy Bilt Tuffy 3.5 HP rototiller
Troy Bilt power washer 2500 Max PSI
Rally 5 HP rototiller
Speedaire 1 HP air compressor
Bailey pottery slip mixer – MSV-130T – 2.25 HP 240 volts
Kubota diesel 4-wheel drive GF 1800, front mount 60” mower deck
Demco 3-point hitch sprayer
Hollymatic Super Model 54 food portioning machine
Globe Gravity Feed meat slicer
Club Car Barbieri Cargo Car yellow golf cart
(2) Yamaha golf carts – no motors
12’ fold down brush hog 6 shaft drive tow behind mower
6’ 3-point hitch shaft drive Brush Hog GM1084R
(4) 6’ fork extensions
Outdoor equipment engines – 3.5 HP to 26 HP
New Holland TC40DA HST tractor w/ 17LA bucket
Sears/Craftsman 4″ belt & 6″ disc sander; 120V, 60Hz, 4.0 amps
6 pc. cast iron polywood outdoor furniture set w/ bench, 2 chairs, 2 end tables, bench table
Glacier Bay hot and cold water dispenser
Bathroom sink mounted in decorative table
Monroe Piping & Sheet Metal Inc. metal advertising sign, mounted on 4’x8’x3/4″ plywood
Hammond Duskolector dust collecting system: 1 HP, 230 volts, 3 phase, 60 Hz, 3.4 amps w/ ducting
(3) 6×6 fence posts, 14 ft. long
(14) round 6″ posts, 8 ft. long
(150) metal 6 ft. fence posts
(40) metal 5 ft. fence posts.
- Monday, May 6th: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Tuesday, May 7th: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 8th: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Thursday, May 9th: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Absentee/left bids sent by phone or email will be accepted until 6 p.m. on Friday, May 10th. You’re welcome to stop in, email, or call in your bids any time during the week before 6 p.m. Friday. In order to ensure that your bids are processed, we are unable to accept bids after that time. If you leave a bid in person the day of the auction, bids will be accepted until 8:30 a.m. No bids will be accepted after the auction starts. Won absentee bids must be picked up by 4 p.m. on Friday, May 17th.
- It is expected that all purchased items will be removed from the premises at the close of auction. There will be auction staff and loading equipment available following the auction to assist with loading.
- There will be no auction staff available Sunday, May 12th.
- Large items that cannot be picked up immediately may be picked up until Friday, May 17th (no pickup Wednesday, May 15th due to Wednesday Night Auction).
- If you require staff or loading equipment, please call ahead to arrange your pick up times so that you can be assured that staff will be available to help you.
- Any other arrangements must be settled with the auctioneer prior to leaving the auction.
By bidding with our auction company, you are agreeing to the following:
- Payment is due at the close of the auction and can be made with cash, good check, Master Card or Visa. Any other payment arrangements must be made with the auctioneer prior to the close of the auction.
- 13% buyer’s premium and NY state sales tax are added to all totals. A 3% discount is taken from the buyer’s premium if payment is made with cash or check.
- Tax-exempt buyers must present valid tax exempt paperwork and ID number at the time of registration.
- All purchased items must be removed from the premises at the close of auction.
- Left bids will be accepted until 6 p.m. on Friday, May 10th. In order to ensure that your bids are processed, we are unable to accept bids after that time. Left bids must be picked up by the end of the auction week (4 p.m. on Friday, May 17th). Please refer to our left bid policy (http://www.bontragerauction.com/absentee-bid-policy/) for more information.
Please call before bringing in consignments. All consignments must be arranged with our staff prior to dropping off.
Bidders: Please remember, your driver’s license is needed in order to register.
Bontrager’s Auction Center is located at 8975 Wortendyke Road. From Route 33 turn south on Wortendyke Road (3.5 miles west of Batavia). Our auction center is located about 1/2 mile from the intersection on the east side of the road.
PARKING: Overflow parking will be available. We request that individuals do not park along Wortendyke Road where there are “No Parking” signs posted, as the police do enforce these rules.