Auction of Anna Werner Estate & The Werner Family
8427 W. Henrietta Road, Rush, NY
LIVE AUCTION OF ANNA WERNER ESTATE & THE WERNER FAMILY
8427 W. Henrietta Road, Rush, NY 14543
Saturday, April 27th, at 10:00 a.m.
Absentee bids can be left until Friday, April 26th at 4 p.m. by calling our auction center at 585-343-4529, or clicking here: Leave a Bid.
2007 Cadillac DTS (143,858 miles)
1983 18 ft. Searay Seville I/O ( 140hp) boat w/trailer
Farmall M (nfe 12 volt)
International 7 disk
International #82F trailer plow
3 pt. 2 bottom plow 16”
1 bottom plow for Farmall 100
14’ PF utility trailer “like new”
FARM PRIMITIVES & ANTIQUES:
Wooden block planes
Huge farm scalding kettle
Farm advertising signs
Large Homelite chain saw sign
Butcher block top
Simplex railroad jack
Numerous farm bags w/advertising
Old storage truck
Oakley antique furnace
Antique rocking horse
Old baby buggy & stroller
Old Columbia girl’s bike
Oak “S” roll top desk
Kitchen table & chairs
Old wooden armoire
Wooden wash stands
General household box lots
Antiques & collectibles
Synphonola Victrola w/records
Toy truck collection – Hess, Kodak & others
Several miniature tea cup collections
Old farm tools
Planet Jr. seeders & cultivators
Old wooden block cheese boxes
Sporting equipment (hockey nets, basketball game, softball backdrops, pitching machine)
Electric drum set
Older riding mower
Lincoln welder w/ welding supplies, helmets
Numerous hand tools, garden equipment
Homelite 2500-watt portable generator
Animal traps & stretchers
Large assortment of hardware, nuts bolts, nails, etc.
TOYS & LITERATURE:
Approx. 100 Structo, Ertl, Wyandotte, farm & construction toys
Old Chilton’s repair manuals
AMF pedal tractor
BMC pedal tractor
100’s of old farm owner’s manuals & literature
Min. Moline, Case, Ford, Allis Chalmer, I.H. Cat & more
Old truck manuals – Mack School bus, Chevy, Ford
Exercise equipment, bike, weights, treadmill
Misc. household lots
Large animal cage
Wheelbarrows & carts
4-wheel utility wagon
Kodak 8MM camera
Kodak basketball jersey
100’s canning jars
Fire truck cookie jar
By bidding with our auction company, you are agreeing to the following:
- Payment is due at the close of the auction and can be made with cash, good check, Master Card or Visa. Any other payment arrangements must be made with the auctioneer prior to the close of the auction.
- 13% buyer’s premium and NY state sales tax are added to all totals. A 3% discount is taken from the buyer’s premium if payment is made with cash or check.
- Tax exempt buyers must present tax exempt paperwork and ID number at the time of registration.
- All purchased items must be removed from the premises at the close of auction.
- Left bids will be accepted until one hour prior to the start of the auction unless otherwise posted. In order to ensure that your bids are processed, we are unable to accept bids after that time. Left bids must be picked up by the end of the auction week (close of business on Friday). Please refer to our left bid policy (http://www.bontragerauction.com/absentee-bid-policy/) for more information.
8427 W. Henrietta Road, Rush, NY: From I-90, take Exit 46 onto I-390. Keep right to merge onto I-390-S toward Corning. Take Exit 11 on to NY-15, NY-251 toward Rush. Turn left onto W. Henrietta Road, toward Rush. The auction site is on your right- look for auction signs.