AUCTION OF 2 VEHICLES
643 E. Main Street, Batavia, NY
AUCTION OF 2 VEHICLES (AS-IS)
643 E. Main Street, Batavia, NY 14020
Wednesday, December 19th
Auction starts at 10:00 a.m.
Registration and Inspection at 9:30 a.m.
2013 Ford Mustang, silver, 6 cylinder, manual transmission. Car has heavy front right damage, all air bags depolyed. Frame and suspension damage is noticeable. Car has been a write off by the bank; current owner unable to pay for it. Buyer will receive all paperwork as a bill of sale to finish the process to obtain a title.
2005 Chevy Astro Van, white, contractor’s vehicle. Engine taken apart, unknown issues. Abandoned from the state of Montana. Buyer will receive all paperwork as a bill of sale to finish the process to obtain a title.
Both cars are sold as-is, with no warranty of any kind. May be good for some parts.
By bidding with our auction company, you are agreeing to the following:
- Payment is due at the close of the auction and can be made with cash, good check, Master Card or Visa. Any other payment arrangements must be made with the auctioneer prior to the close of the auction.
- 13% buyer’s premium and NY state sales tax are added to all totals. A 3% discount is taken from the buyer’s premium if payment is made with cash or check.
- Tax exempt buyers must present tax exempt paperwork and ID number at the time of registration.
- All purchased items must be removed from the premises at the close of auction.
- Left bids will be accepted until one hour prior to the start of the auction unless otherwise posted. In order to ensure that your bids are processed, we are unable to accept bids after that time. Left bids must be picked up by the end of the auction week (close of business on Friday). Items not picked up by the end of the week are subject to a late pick up fee. Please refer to our left bid policy (http://www.bontragerauction.com/absentee-bid-policy/) for more information.
643 E. Main Street, Batavia, NY is located on Route 5 in the City of Batavia, just east of Clinton Street (Route 33).