PREMIUM COINS AUCTION (LIVE AND INTERNET BIDDING)
Bontrager’s Auction Center
Location: 8975 Wortendyke Rd., Batavia, NY 14020
By bidding with our auction company, you are agreeing to the following:
- Payment is due at the close of the auction and can be made with cash, good check, Master Card or Visa. Any other payment arrangements must be made with the auctioneer prior to the close of the auction.
- 13% buyer’s premium and NY state sales tax are added to all totals. A 3% discount is taken from the buyer’s premium if payment is made with cash or check.
- Tax exempt buyers must present tax exempt paperwork and valid ID number at the time of registration.
- All purchased items must be removed from the premises at the close of auction.
- Absentee bids emailed or phoned into our auction will be accepted until 6 p.m., on Friday Nov. 16th. In order to ensure that your bids are processed, we are unable to accept bids after that time. Left bids must be picked up by Tuesday Nov. 20th at 5 p.m. Please refer to our left bid policy (http://www.bontragerauction.com/absentee-bid-policy/) for more information.
ABSENTEE OR LEFT BID POLICY: We will gladly accept absentee or left bids prior to the auction day.
- Bids can be made by visiting our auction center, emailing email@example.com or calling 585-343-4529 until 6:00 p.m. on Friday Nov. 16th.
- If you are not already a registered buyer with our auction company, you will need to provide driver’s license information (full name, address, license #, date of birth), phone number, payment preference and credit card number.
- You will be called after the auction if you win any bids. Items must be picked up by 5 p.m. on the Tuesday following the auction (Nov. 20th).
- We will ship items. Buyer pays all shipping costs including packaging and insurance costs. We charge a standard packaging/handling rate of $5 for small packages, $10 for bulky or large packages.
Bontrager’s Auction Center is located at 8975 Wortendyke Road. From Route 33 turn south on Wortendyke Road (3.5 miles west of Batavia). Our auction center is located about 1/2 mile from the intersection on the east side of the road.