ANNUAL FALL CONSIGNMENT AUCTION
Vehicles, Tractors, Equipment, Tools
BONTRAGER’S FALL CONSIGNMENT AUCTION
NOV. 10, 2018 at 9:00 a.m.
Bontrager’s Auction Center
8975 Wortendyke Road, Batavia, NY 14020
Auction Schedule (times are approximate)
- 8:50 a.m. Terms are given
- 9:00 a.m. Tools and building supplies located outside and under pavilion.
- 10:00 a.m. “Front row” items: Vintage cars, lawn tractors and rolling stock
- 11:00 a.m. Skid loader attachements, vehicles, camper
- 11:30 a.m. 2 auctions: Outdoor auction will include storage sheds, cement mixer, scaffolding. Indoor auction will include tools and building supplies.
ITEMS FOR AUCTION INCLUDE:
5th Wheel camper
1937 Packard Coupe (needs restoration)
Grove M90 ML-4 manlift
2005 Rieser 14,000 lb. 20 ft. flatbed
2018 landscape trailer, 6’x10’
Hydraulic Skid Steer grapple bucket
Hydraulic Skid Steer double jaw grapple bucket
Skid Steer bolt-on fork set
Skid Steer bolt-on bucket scoop
Pair Skid Steer fork extensions
John Deere LX 172 lawn tractor
2004 Toyota Sienna CE
2007 Pontiac G6 hard top convertible
2002 Ford E-350 work van
2004 GMC Envoy
2011 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD
Jet 13-R bench top drill press
Delta 2 speed scroll saw on stand
Shopsmith model 555539 w/ attachments
Bolens 8 hp gas snowblower
Craftsman modern snowblower w/ electric start
2 Amaizablaze corn stove w/ equipment
Much more coming in this week!
Consignment deadline is Thursday Nov. 8th at 4:30 p.m.
Auction Day: Doors will be open by 7:30 a.m. Saturday for preview and registration. You’ll need your driver’s license to get a bidding number.
Absentee/Left bids will be accepted until 8 a.m. on auction day. Bids must be picked up and paid for by Friday November 16th. Please see our absentee/left bid policy for a better understanding of how they are done at Bontrager’s.
By bidding with our auction company, you are agreeing to the following:
- Payment is due at the close of the auction and can be made with cash, good check, Master Card or Visa. Any other payment arrangements must be made with the auctioneer prior to the close of the auction.
- 13% buyer’s premium and NY state sales tax are added to all totals. A 3% discount is taken from the buyer’s premium if payment is made with cash or check.
- Tax exempt buyers must present tax exempt paperwork and ID number at the time of registration.
- All purchased items must be removed from the premises at the close of auction.
Absentee/left bids are gladly accepted:
- Left bids will be accepted any weekday up until one hour prior to the start of the auction. You may call our office (585-343-4529), email firstname.lastname@example.org, or stop in to leave your bids.
- If you call or email your bids, please include the picture number from our website. Note that items pictured are for reference only and do not reflect specific lots or groupings. Due to high volume, we encourage those who wish to call in or email bids to do so prior to the day of the auction to ensure that the bids are received.
- Left bids must be picked up by the end of the auction week (close of business on Friday November 16th). Please refer to our left bid policy (http://www.bontragerauction.com/absentee-bid-policy/) for more information.
Please call before bringing in consignments. All consignments must be arranged with our staff prior to dropping off.
Registering for our auction:
- We scan driver’s licenses to make the check in process faster for you. Your driver’s license is needed in order to register even if you’ve been here before.
- If you are exempt from paying sales tax, please make sure your paperwork is current and complete when you register. To avoid confusion or auction day hassles when you are purchasing for another tax exempt buyer, please bring paperwork from the owner of the business reflecting that you are an approved purchaser. Records of tax exempt purchases and paperwork are subject to periodic review by the NYS Department of Taxation and Finance.
Bontrager’s Auction Center is located at 8975 Wortendyke Road. From Route 33 turn south on Wortendyke Road (3.5 miles west of Batavia). Our auction center is located about 1/2 mile from the intersection on the east side of the road.