ANNUAL FALL CONSIGNMENT AUCTION
Vehicles, Tractors, Equipment, Tools
Annual Fall Consignment/Building Supply Auction
Saturday Nov. 10th at 9:00 a.m.
Call in October to consign your quality merchandise to this auction. 585-343-4529- appointment to bring your consignment in will be needed. Consignment deadline is Thursday Nov. 8th at 4:30 p.m.
Auction Day: Doors will be open by 7:30 a.m. for preview and registration. You’ll need your driver’s license to get a bidding number.
Absentee/Left bids will be accepted until 8 a.m. on auction day. Bids must be picked up and paid for by Friday November 16th. Please see our absentee/left bid policy for a better understanding of how they are done at Bontrager’s.
By bidding with our auction company, you are agreeing to the following:
- Payment is due at the close of the auction and can be made with cash, good check, Master Card or Visa. Any other payment arrangements must be made with the auctioneer prior to the close of the auction.
- 13% buyer’s premium and NY state sales tax are added to all totals. A 3% discount is taken from the buyer’s premium if payment is made with cash or check.
- Tax exempt buyers must present tax exempt paperwork and ID number at the time of registration.
- All purchased items must be removed from the premises at the close of auction.
Absentee/left bids are gladly accepted:
- Left bids will be accepted any weekday up until one hour prior to the start of the auction. You may call our office (585-343-4529), email email@example.com, or stop in to leave your bids.
- If you call or email your bids, please include the picture number from our website. Note that items pictured are for reference only and do not reflect specific lots or groupings. Due to high volume, we encourage those who wish to call in or email bids to do so prior to the day of the auction to ensure that the bids are received.
- Left bids must be picked up by the end of the auction week (close of business on Friday November 16th). Please refer to our left bid policy (http://www.bontragerauction.com/absentee-bid-policy/) for more information.
Please call before bringing in consignments. All consignments must be arranged with our staff prior to dropping off.
Registering for our auction:
- We scan driver’s licenses to make the check in process faster for you. Your driver’s license is needed in order to register even if you’ve been here before.
- If you are exempt from paying sales tax, please make sure your paperwork is current and complete when you register. To avoid confusion or auction day hassles when you are purchasing for another tax exempt buyer, please bring paperwork from the owner of the business reflecting that you are an approved purchaser. Records of tax exempt purchases and paperwork are subject to periodic review by the NYS Department of Taxation and Finance.
Bontrager’s Auction Center is located at 8975 Wortendyke Road. From Route 33 turn south on Wortendyke Road (3.5 miles west of Batavia). Our auction center is located about 1/2 mile from the intersection on the east side of the road.