Wednesday Night Auction
Bontrager’s Auction Center
OCTOBER 17, 2018 WEDNESDAY NIGHT AUCTION
Auction starts under pavilion at 3:30 p.m.
*Absentee/left bids are gladly accepted any weekday, but no later than 2:30 p.m. on auction day. When leaving an absentee bid, you will need the picture number from our website at www.bontragerauction.com. Absentee bids can be phoned in at 585-343-4529, or emailed by clicking here: Leave an Absentee Bid.
ITEMS FOR AUCTION INCLUDE:
1998 Harley Davidson Motorcycle
Vintage pipe cutters and other tools
License plates/automobile memorabilia
Vintage camera/photography items
2 motorcycle helmets
Large chest freezer
Samsung 3 door refrigerator
Whirlpool standing freezer
9 Cosco folding chairs
Leather stuffed chair
Large floor chest
2 modern bar stools
Oak drop leaf table
3 hallway desks
Large oak 4 tier display cabinet
LC Smith typewriter
2 explosives crates
Various porcelain dolls
Gibson poinsettia Christmas china set
Boxes of household/linens
Vintage brass coffee urn
Silver plate utensil set
Beautiful large hallway desk w/display
Toshiba 20-inch flat screen TV
Sharp 26-inch flat screen/DVD player
Grouping of various prints/paintings
Werner 20 ft. fiberglass ladder
7 heavy set folding tables
Various styles/designs chairs
Large glass top coffee table
Modern style love seat
Exquisite 1970’s style living room couch
Oak table & chair set
Various stereo/video equipment
Citizen folding bicycle
Oak leaded glass buffet
Reliable vintage gas stove
Grouping knives, fantasy knives, pocket knives
Porcelain Christmas tree
4-H Club sign
Stihl Farm Boss chain saw
Vintage pulleys/chain falls
Wicker furniture set
Cast iron fire place trim
Marble top end tables
Various golf club sets
Kero-Sun kerosene heater
Numerous plastic display cabinets/shelves
Leather motorcycle storage bags
24 drawer hardware metal cabinet
By bidding with our auction company, you are agreeing to the following:
- Payment is due at the close of the auction and can be made with cash, good check, Master Card or Visa. Any other payment arrangements must be made with the auctioneer prior to the close of the auction.
- 13% buyer’s premium and NY state sales tax are added to all totals. A 3% discount is taken from the buyer’s premium if payment is made with cash or check.
- Tax exempt buyers must present tax exempt paperwork and ID number at the time of registration.
- All purchased items must be removed from the premises at the close of auction.
- Left bids will be accepted until one hour prior to the start of the auction unless otherwise posted. In order to ensure that your bids are processed, we are unable to accept bids after that time. Left bids must be picked up by the end of the auction week (close of business on Friday). Items not picked up by the end of the week are subject to a late pick up fee. Please refer to our left bid policy (http://www.bontragerauction.com/absentee-bid-policy/) for more information.
Bontrager’s Auction Center is located at 8975 Wortendyke Road. From Route 33 turn south on Wortendyke Road (3.5 miles west of Batavia). Our auction center is located about 1/2 mile from the intersection on the east side of the road.