Orchard Land Farm Equipment Auction
Tractors, Horse Drawn Items, Collectibles
ORCHARD LAND FARM AUCTION
9176 County Road 142, Interlaken, NY 14847
Saturday, September 29, 2018, 10:00 AM
Allis Chalmers B tractor
Hesston 830 round baler (nice)
New Idea 4160 rake
G H Grimm 2 star tedder
New Holland 7 ft. haybine
Ford off-set disc
3 pt 3 bottom Ford plow
John Deere 24T baler
International 16 hold drill
JD lime/fertilizer spreader
3 pt auger
John Deere 2 bottom trailer plow
Older hay/corn elevator
3 pt back blade
King Cutter 5 ft. rotary mower
12 ft. cultipacker
3 section drag
4” auger – 20 ft.
Harvestore roller mill (220v)
Steiner mineral/seed mixer
Round hay feeder
Soil test equipment
Fertilizer spreader Stock tank
2018 100+/- organic hay round bale (sold in 10 bale lots) (stored inside)
Consigned tractors ( Case Construction King w/ loader and John Deere 1023E w/ drive on Mower )
HORSE DRAWN EQUIPMENT & COLLECTIBLE FARM RELATED ITEMS:
Completely restored horse-drawn double carriage
Completely restored horse-drawn cutter
Horse-drawn farm wagon (restored)
Horse-drawn hay loader
Horse-drawn single plow
Enameled “Big Payers, Bee Sprayer” sign
DeLaval cream separator
Cast iron cookware
Pig feeders (metal)
Various corn planters
Enterprise coffee grinder
Wooden pig feeder
Old wooden cutter
Oliver 23 plow
By bidding with our auction company, you are agreeing to the following:
- Payment is due at the close of the auction and can be made with cash, good check, Master Card or Visa. Any other payment arrangements must be made with the auctioneer prior to the close of the auction.
- 13% buyer’s premium and NY state sales tax are added to all totals. A 3% discount is taken from the buyer’s premium if payment is made with cash or check.
- Tax exempt buyers must present tax exempt paperwork and ID number at the time of registration.
- All purchased items must be removed from the premises at the close of auction.
- Left bids will be accepted until one hour prior to the start of the auction unless otherwise posted. In order to ensure that your bids are processed, we are unable to accept bids after that time. Left bids must be picked up by the end of the auction week (close of business on Friday). Please refer to our left bid policy (http://www.bontragerauction.com/absentee-bid-policy/) for more information.
9176 County Road 142, Interlaken, NY: From NYS Thruway, take Exit 42 and turn onto State Route 14 toward Geneva/Clifton Springs. Merge onto Route 96 toward Waterloo, and follow Route 96 through Interlaken. Take a slight right onto Route 142 south of Interlaken, and watch for auction signs.