Liquidation Auction of Machinist’s Home Shop
Tools, Boat, Lawn Tractor
LIQUIDATION AUCTION OF
MACHINIST’S HOME SHOP
August 9th, 2018 at 5:30 p.m.
6686 Alleghany Road, Basom, NY 14013
ITEMS FOR AUCTION INCLUDE:
Large upright 220 volt compressor
Snap-On Tools (sockets)
3-section Craftsman tool box
Machinist lathes w/ tooling
Bolt bins/organizers (full)
Starrett micrometers and tooling
Craftsman zero-turn lawn mower
Gravely B167 lawn tractor
Gravely tractor w/ attachments
Vintage boat motors
Various other lathes (need repairs)
Electric over oil lift table
Wooden cabinets and shutters
Stationary generator (older)
Columbian 1964 fiberglass boat w/ Chrysler 45 motor
Open end wrenches
Various power tools
Various power tools
Planet Jr. planter
Fishing poles, nets, collectibles
Older kerosene cans
Ridgid thickness planer (12 inch)
Older portable generator
Ford portable compressor
Wooden tool box
Older stick welder
DeWalt chop saw
Additional tool boxes
Large amount of scrap
Electric power washer
Large electric motors
Early disc bowling game
Many items not listed/still sorting
***Consigned from a local estate:
Ford 3000 (gas) tractor
Ford 1841 Industrial backhoe (gas)
By bidding with our auction company, you are agreeing to the following:
- Payment is due at the close of the auction and can be made with cash, good check, Master Card or Visa. Any other payment arrangements must be made with the auctioneer prior to the close of the auction.
- 13% buyer’s premium and NY state sales tax are added to all totals. A 3% discount is taken from the buyer’s premium if payment is made with cash or check.
- Tax exempt buyers must present tax exempt paperwork and ID number at the time of registration.
- All purchased items must be removed from the premises at the close of auction.
- Left bids will be accepted until one hour prior to the start of the auction unless otherwise posted. In order to ensure that your bids are processed, we are unable to accept bids after that time. Left bids must be picked up by the end of the auction week (close of business on Friday). Please refer to our left bid policy (http://www.bontragerauction.com/absentee-bid-policy/) for more information.