Wednesday Night Auction
Bontrager’s Auction Center
AUGUST 15, 2018 WEDNESDAY NIGHT AUCTION
Auction starts under pavilion at 3:30 p.m.
*Absentee/left bids are gladly accepted any weekday, but no later than 2:30 p.m. on auction day. When leaving an absentee bid, you will need the picture number from our website at www.bontragerauction.com. Absentee bids can be phoned in at 585-343-4529, or emailed by clicking here: Leave an Absentee Bid
ITEMS FOR AUCTION INCLUDE:
Estate washer and dryer (electric)
Estate washer and Kenmore dryer (gas)
Safe cabinet with 2 locking drawers
Andes antique stove
Antique framed mirror
2 floor-to-ceiling lights
Nintendo 64 with 3 controllers and Super Smash Bros. game
Pedal AMF Scat car
Remington Monarch typewriter
State of New York Excelsior nameplate
Neon Genny Light sign
Propane patio heater (small)
Hall bench with 5 hooks
Wicker chairs & Patio furniture
Foot pedal bench
Singer foot pedal bench
Wood ice chest
Victorian hall couch & chairs
Embroidered chair, stool and stand
Various stereo components & speakers
Box of movie prints
Bocce ball set
Box of Pepsi glasses (3), World Fair glasses (2), 3 election pins
Wolverine adding machine
K’nex Mario cart building set
SCX slot car racing set
Garrett Crossfire metal detector
Remote control Buster robot
Metal Schultz Beer & Ale horse and wagon
Metal fire horse & wagon
Franklin Mint antique car coins
Banjo with stand
Pay phone style home phone
Conn trumpet with case
Box of sock monkeys
19 boxes of various Fire King glassware
Disney VHS tapes
Sewing thread and buttons
By bidding with our auction company, you are agreeing to the following:
- Payment is due at the close of the auction and can be made with cash, good check, Master Card or Visa. Any other payment arrangements must be made with the auctioneer prior to the close of the auction.
- 13% buyer’s premium and NY state sales tax are added to all totals. A 3% discount is taken from the buyer’s premium if payment is made with cash or check.
- Tax exempt buyers must present tax exempt paperwork and ID number at the time of registration.
- All purchased items must be removed from the premises at the close of auction.
- Left bids will be accepted until one hour prior to the start of the auction unless otherwise posted. In order to ensure that your bids are processed, we are unable to accept bids after that time. Left bids must be picked up by the end of the auction week (close of business on Friday). Items not picked up by the end of the week are subject to a late pick up fee. Please refer to our left bid policy (http://www.bontragerauction.com/absentee-bid-policy/) for more information.
Bontrager’s Auction Center is located at 8975 Wortendyke Road. From Route 33 turn south on Wortendyke Road (3.5 miles west of Batavia). Our auction center is located about 1/2 mile from the intersection on the east side of the road.