Farm Equipment & Personal Property of Ward Wolff
Farm Equipment, Tools, & Contents
AUCTION OF FARM EQUIPMENT
& PERSONAL PROPERTY OF WARD WOLFF
Thursday June 28th at 6 p.m.
380 Lawton Road, Hilton, NY 14468
Absentee bids are gladly accepted any weekday, right up until one hour before the auction begins. Bids can be left during the week by calling our auction center at 585-343-4529, or clicking here: Leave a Bid.
Massey Ferguson 65 diesel w/MF loader
1947 Farmall H – new battery, wheel weights, fender
Massey Ferguson 43 3-bottom plow
New Holland 450 sickle bar mower
New Holland 477 haybine
New Holland 49 square baler
New Holland side delivery rake
New Holland 516 manure spreader
3 pt. 8 ft. disc
6 ft. rotary mower
3 pt. ditcher
1936 Chevy motor w/tranny
2 flat hay wagons
16 pipe conveyor
3 section drag
3 pt. seeders
Delta 10” table saw
Delta floor model drill press
Delta 10” miter saw
Karcher power washer
Lincoln stick welder
Large amount of shop and auto manuals
Manual shop press
Router & router bits
Set of torches
Echo trimmer and blower
Transit w/tripod 200B
Hardware and shop fluids
12 volt sprayer
Various stick tools
Ariens snow blower
Tokheim gas pump
Glass oil bottles
S & W boxes
Block and tackles
More not listed – still sorting
By bidding with our auction company, you are agreeing to the following:
- Payment is due at the close of the auction and can be made with cash, good check, Master Card or Visa. Any other payment arrangements must be made with the auctioneer prior to the close of the auction.
- 13% buyer’s premium and NY state sales tax are added to all totals. A 3% discount is taken from the buyer’s premium if payment is made with cash or check.
- Tax exempt buyers must present tax exempt paperwork and ID number at the time of registration.
- All purchased items must be removed from the premises at the close of auction.
- Left bids will be accepted until one hour prior to the start of the auction unless otherwise posted. In order to ensure that your bids are processed, we are unable to accept bids after that time. Left bids must be picked up by the end of the auction week (close of business on Friday). Please refer to our left bid policy (http://www.bontragerauction.com/absentee-bid-policy/) for more information.
380 Lawton Road, Hilton: On Route 19, head north out of the Village of Brockport. Turn right onto Brockport/Spencerport Road (Route 31). Turn left onto Sweden Walker Road (Route 260). Turn left onto Lawton Road (Hwy 217). 380 Lawton Road is on the right.