Wednesday Night Auction
Bontrager’s Auction Center
400 NEW PICTURES POSTED!
JULY 25th, 2018 WEDNESDAY NIGHT AUCTION
Auction starts under pavilion at 3:30 p.m.
*Absentee/left bids are gladly accepted any weekday, but no later than 2:30 p.m. on auction day. When leaving an absentee bid, you will need the picture number from our website at www.bontragerauction.com. Absentee bids can be phoned in at 585-343-4529, or emailed by clicking here: Leave an Absentee Bid
ITEMS FOR AUCTION INCLUDE:
Leaded glass lamps
Anchor wringer washer
Bell portable sewing machine (vintage)
Advertising bins and crates
Cast iron well pump
Pictures, paintings, prints
Hanging, table, & floor lamps
Stanley Cup table top hockey game
Dishes and décor
United Mfg. Co. Shuffle Alley game
Various end tables and coffee tables
Mission style bedroom set
Mission style dining room set w/ 6 chairs
Table top outdoor gas heater
Honeywell electric portable heater
Neon advertising signs
Westinghouse table top radio from 1920’s
Child’s motorized motorcycle
“The Singing Machine” karaoke set
Round wooden kitchen table w/ 4 chairs
Modern maroon-colored couch and loveseat
Clocks of various kinds
Oriental area rugs
Silver plate utensils
Garbage Pail Kids cards
Model train (HO scale) accessories
Sewing, craft, and scrapbooking items
Wicker patio furniture
Light fixtures and globes
Metal AMF junior pedal cart
Cub Cadet lawn tractor
Tool benches/work tables
Horse drawn chariot
Horse drawn sulky
Black & Decker hedge trimmer
Regent dual worklight
Panasonic stereo system & speakers
Vintage camera items
By bidding with our auction company, you are agreeing to the following:
- Payment is due at the close of the auction and can be made with cash, good check, Master Card or Visa. Any other payment arrangements must be made with the auctioneer prior to the close of the auction.
- 13% buyer’s premium and NY state sales tax are added to all totals. A 3% discount is taken from the buyer’s premium if payment is made with cash or check.
- Tax exempt buyers must present tax exempt paperwork and ID number at the time of registration.
- All purchased items must be removed from the premises at the close of auction.
- Left bids will be accepted until one hour prior to the start of the auction unless otherwise posted. In order to ensure that your bids are processed, we are unable to accept bids after that time. Left bids must be picked up by the end of the auction week (close of business on Friday). Please refer to our left bid policy (http://www.bontragerauction.com/absentee-bid-policy/) for more information.
Bontrager’s Auction Center is located at 8975 Wortendyke Road. From Route 33 turn south on Wortendyke Road (3.5 miles west of Batavia). Our auction center is located about 1/2 mile from the intersection on the east side of the road.