Wednesday Night Auction
Bontrager’s Auction Center
JUNE 20, 2018 WEDNESDAY NIGHT AUCTION
Auction starts under pavilion at 3:30 p.m.
*Absentee/left bids are gladly accepted any weekday, but no later than 2:30 p.m. on auction day. When leaving an absentee bid, you will need the picture number from our website at www.bontragerauction.com. Absentee bids can be phoned in at 585-343-4529, or emailed by clicking here: Leave an Absentee Bid.
ITEMS FOR AUCTION INCLUDE:
Large collection of country/primitive collectibles
Wooden “Roller Bearing Coaster” Wagon w/ wooden wheels
Beauty salon head dryers
Floor and table lamps
“One Way” traffic sign
Pictures and wall hangings
Wooden dinette set
Christmas Village decorations
Floral couch and loveseat
Glass china cabinet
Rolling kitchen stand with cutting board top
Maple dresser set
Blond bedroom set
White china cupboard
China and dishware
Collection of radios from 30’s- 50’s
Black Bear Bow
Crocks and jugs
Bocce ball set
GI Joe U.S.S. Tiger Shark
Casio CA-110 keyboard
Mickey Mouse phone
Grouping of Thomas trains
Country Christmas collectibles
(6) different standing outdoor umbrellas
By bidding with our auction company, you are agreeing to the following:
- Payment is due at the close of the auction and can be made with cash, good check, Master Card or Visa. Any other payment arrangements must be made with the auctioneer prior to the close of the auction.
- 13% buyer’s premium and NY state sales tax are added to all totals. A 3% discount is taken from the buyer’s premium if payment is made with cash or check.
- Tax exempt buyers must present tax exempt paperwork and ID number at the time of registration.
- All purchased items must be removed from the premises at the close of auction.
- Left bids will be accepted until one hour prior to the start of the auction unless otherwise posted. In order to ensure that your bids are processed, we are unable to accept bids after that time. Left bids must be picked up by the end of the auction week (close of business on Friday). Please refer to our left bid policy (http://www.bontragerauction.com/absentee-bid-policy/) for more information.
Bontrager’s Auction Center is located at 8975 Wortendyke Road. From Route 33 turn south on Wortendyke Road (3.5 miles west of Batavia). Our auction center is located about 1/2 mile from the intersection on the east side of the road.