Wednesday Night Auction
Bontrager’s Auction Center
Wednesday Night Auction
May 23, 2018
Outdoor auction begins at 3:30 p.m.
Indoor auction starts at 5:00 p.m.
*Absentee/left bids are gladly accepted any weekday, but no later than 2:30 p.m. on auction day. Due to the volume of bids, we will gladly accept them any weekday prior to auction day! When leaving an absentee bid, you will need the picture number from our website at www.bontragerauction.com. Absentee bids can be phoned in at 585-343-4529, or emailed by clicking here: Leave an Absentee Bid
|1||7||(7) U.S. COIN SETS 1965 – 1968 INCLUDING 3 SPECIAL MINT; SETS ( 1966 & 1967) ; YOU ARE BIDDING ON ONE BUYING ALL|
|2||18||(18) JFK GOLD PLATED HALF DOLLARS 1971 – 1979 YOU ARE BIDDING ON ONE BUYING ALL|
|3||1||GROUPING OF FOREIGN COINS FROM NEW ZEALAND, ISLE OF MANN, MEXICO, AND GREAT BRITAIN|
|4||1||ROYAL CANADIAN MINT 1980 COIN SET|
|5||1||1974 US MINT UNC. COIN SET (P&D), 1969 US MINT COIN SET, 1979 PROOF SET SUSAN B ANTHONY (6 COINS), 2006 NORTH DAKOTA QUARTER|
|6||1||GROUPING OF VARIOUS MEDALS AND TOKENS|
|7||1||(12) COMMEMORATIVE MEDALS, 1971-S, 1979-S PROOF JEFFERSON NICKELS, 1967 NEW ZEALAND UNC. COIN SET, EISENHOWER METAL|
|8||1||(2) 1988 MARSHALL ISLAND SPACE SHUTTLE DISCOVERY $5 COMMEMORATIVE COIN, $5 EISENHOWER COIN|
|9||1||2004 AMERICAN SILVER EAGLE DOLLAR, 1 TROY OUNCE SILVER|
|10||1||(5) .999 SILVER WITH GOLD PLATING PRESIDENT COMMEMORATIVE MEDALS|
|11||1||14K GOLD RONALD REAGAN MEDAL, SOLID BRONZE NIXON MEDAL, 1971-S EISENHOWER DOLLAR|
|12||1||GROUPING OF MISC. TOKENS, FOREIGN COINS, AND CURRENCY|
|13||6||(6) US HALF DOLLARS, 1941 – 1944, 1964 YOU ARE BIDDING ON ONE BUYING ALL|
|14||20||(20) 1948 FRANKLIN HALF DOLLARS YOU ARE BIDDING ON ONE BUYING ALL|
|15||2||(2) 1921 MORGAN SILVER DOLLAR AND 1923 PEACE SILVER DOLLAR YOU ARE BIDDING ON ONE BUYING ALL|
|16||1||18K GOLD COLLECTORS SERIES US COINS|
By bidding with our auction company, you are agreeing to the following:
- Payment is due at the close of the auction and can be made with cash, good check, Master Card or Visa. Any other payment arrangements must be made with the auctioneer prior to the close of the auction.
- 13% buyer’s premium and NY state sales tax are added to all totals. A 3% discount is taken from the buyer’s premium if payment is made with cash or check.
- Tax exempt buyers must present tax exempt paperwork and ID number at the time of registration.
- All purchased items must be removed from the premises at the close of auction.
- Left bids will be accepted until one hour prior to the start of the auction unless otherwise posted. In order to ensure that your bids are processed, we are unable to accept bids after that time. Left bids must be picked up by the end of the auction week (close of business on Friday). Please refer to our left bid policy (http://www.bontragerauction.com/absentee-bid-policy/) for more information.
Bontrager’s Auction Center is located at 8975 Wortendyke Road. From Route 33 turn south on Wortendyke Road (3.5 miles west of Batavia). Our auction center is located about 1/2 mile from the intersection on the east side of the road.