Farm Machinery Auction
Hobby Farm Retirement in Lockport, NY
FARM RETIREMENT AUCTION
Thursday May17th at 5 p.m.
5936 Locust Street, Lockport, NY 14094
Absentee bids are gladly accepted any weekday, but not after the auction begins. Bids can be left during the week by calling our auction center at 585-343-4529, or clicking here: Leave a Bid.
Massey Ferguson 65 Diesel- single remote- diff lock
1935 John Deere BR- project- disassembled, but complete except fenders, ready to restore
Massey Ferguson 33 3pt disc
John Deere KB pull disc
John Deere KBA transport disc
John Deere 2bt trail plow
Ferguson 3pt 2bt plow
Oliver 3pt 2bt trip plow
Ford 3pt 3bt trip plow
John Deere pull type 2 row corn planter- rough, but works
John Deere Van Brunt 15 row drill with markers and grass seeder – spare parts
John Deere model 40 combine with hydraulic quick connect straw chopper
Killbros gravity wagon on homemade gear
Hay wagon on New Holland gear
100 gal. fuel tank with manual pump
Dutch 3pt rake/tedder
Manuals for many of the above-mentioned items
Small block Chevy V8 with 5 speed manual transmission
Extang Tonneau for GM 8’ pickup- used
(2) 1940’s after-market truck heaters
Hydraulic pumps, cylinders, and hoses
Older grain moisture meter
Warn loader for Oliver OC3- includes pump, reservoir, valves, cylinders, etc.- needs lots of work
2 grain/feed bins with transfer elevator
6” wheeled PTO auger (damaged)
Pneumatic tire mounting machine
Pneumatic grease pump
Gear oil transfer pump
Steel siding- various colors and lengths
By bidding with our auction company, you are agreeing to the following:
- Payment is due at the close of the auction and can be made with cash, good check, Master Card or Visa. Any other payment arrangements must be made with the auctioneer prior to the close of the auction.
- 13% buyer’s premium and NY state sales tax are added to all totals. A 3% discount is taken from the buyer’s premium if payment is made with cash or check.
- Tax exempt buyers must present tax exempt paperwork and ID number at the time of registration.
- All purchased items must be removed from the premises at the close of auction.
- Left bids will be accepted until one hour prior to the start of the auction unless otherwise posted. In order to ensure that your bids are processed, we are unable to accept bids after that time. Left bids must be picked up by the end of the auction week (close of business on Friday). Please refer to our left bid policy (http://www.bontragerauction.com/absentee-bid-policy/) for more information.
5936 Locust Street Extension, Lockport, NY: From Route 78, south of Lockport, take Robinson Road east, then head north on Beattie Ave., and west on Locust Street Extension. From Route 93, head west toward Lockport. Take Beattie Ave. north, then turn left (west) onto Locust Street Extension.