TOOLS, FIREARMS, VEHICLES, ANTIQUES & COLLECTIBLES AUCTION
Personal Property and Contents
PERSONAL PROPERTY AND CONTENTS AUCTION
1226 North Road, Scottsville, NY
May 5, 2018
Auction begins at 9:00 a.m.
Location and details to be announced soon.
|1||1||ELGOIBAR .410 CALIBER, S/N: 37279|
|2||1||ENFIELD MODEL 1917 .30-06, S/N: 406465|
|3||1||ENFIELD MODEL 1917, .30-06, S/N: 539495|
|4||1||GARDONE VII, 6.5 MM, S/N: SD1504|
|5||1||ITHACA 12 GA, S/N: 143990|
|6||1||JC HIGGINS MODEL 30, .22LR, NO S/N|
|7||1||LC SMITH FIELD MODEL, 12 GA., S/N: 347899|
|8||1||LC SMITH FIELD MODEL, 12 GA., S/N FW45075|
|9||1||MARLIN MODEL 444, 0.444 GA., S/N: AD75432|
|10||1||MARLIN MODEL 444S, .444 GA., S/N 71201125|
|11||1||MARLIN MODEL 1893, .38-.55 GA., S/N: 143056|
|12||1||MARLIN MODEL 1894, .444 GA., S/N: 127999|
|13||1||MARLIN MODEL 336, .44 MAG., S/N: AB11087|
|14||1||MARLIN MODEL 336., .35 REM., S/N: 21118030|
|15||1||MIXED BUILD, .45-70., S/N 189309|
|16||1||SAVAGE MODEL 99, .243 WIN., S/N: 953930|
|17||1||SAVAGE MODEL 24V, 20GA/.222, S/N: 11518|
|18||1||SAVAGE MODEL 99., .30-30., S/N: 36760|
|19||1||SAVAGE MODEL 99E, .243 WIN., S/N 1086043|
|20||1||SAVAGE MODEL 99E, .243 WIN., S/N: 1046026|
|21||1||SEARS & ROEBUCK MODEL 433, 12 GA., S/N: 389612|
|22||1||SIAMESE MAUSER 1902, .45-70, S/N: 15558|
|23||1||SIAMESE MAUSER 1902, 8X52, NO S/N|
|24||1||WINCHESTER MODEL 1910, .401 CAL., S/N: 409|
|25||1||WINCHESTER MODEL 1910, .401 CAL, S/N: 1154|
|26||1||WINCHESTER MODEL 52, .22LR, S/N: 1277|
|27||1||WINCHESTER MODEL 67A, .22 SL-LR, NO S/N|
By bidding with our auction company, you are agreeing to the following:
- Payment is due at the close of the auction and can be made with cash, good check, Master Card or Visa. Any other payment arrangements must be made with the auctioneer prior to the close of the auction.
- 13% buyer’s premium and NY state sales tax are added to all totals. A 3% discount is taken from the buyer’s premium if payment is made with cash or check.
- Tax exempt buyers must present tax exempt paperwork and ID number at the time of registration.
- All purchased items must be removed from the premises at the close of auction.
- Left bids will be accepted until one hour prior to the start of the auction. In order to ensure that your bids are processed, we are unable to accept bids after that time. Left bids must be picked up by the end of the auction week (close of business on Friday). Please refer to our left bid policy (http://www.bontragerauction.com/absentee-bid-policy/) for more information.
1226 North Road, Scottsville, NY: From I-490, take Exit 4 and go right on Union Street/NY 259. Turn left on Morgan Road/County Hwy 133. Take the second right onto Scottsville-Chili Road. Turn right onto North Road. 1226 North Road is on the right.