Wednesday Night Auction
Bontrager’s Auction Center
APRIL 11, 2018 WEDNESDAY NIGHT AUCTION
Outdoor auction will begin at 3:30 p.m.
Indoor auction begins at 5:00 p.m.
*Absentee/left bids are gladly accepted any weekday, but no later than 2:30 p.m. on auction day. Due to the volume of bids, we will gladly accept them any weekday prior to auction day! When leaving an absentee bid, you will need the picture number from our website at www.bontragerauction.com. Absentee bids can be phoned in at 585-343-4529, or emailed by clicking here: Leave an Absentee Bid
ITEMS FOR AUCTION INCLUDE:
2007 Chevy Silverado pickup truck
Vintage copper kettle
Various wall mirrors
Various framed pictures & paintings
Vintage bass drum
Display case w/broken glass panel
Metal decorative box
Mantel clock & wall clocks
Model Pirate ship
Glass butter churn
Older movie advertisements
Circa 1950 dining table w/6 chairs, server & china cabinet
Mid-century Folding card table w/4 chairs
Variety of chairs
2 treadle Singer sewing machines
Glass top coffee table
Magazine display case
Craftmatic adjustable hospital bed
Wooden foot locker
Wood magazine racks
Several floor & table lamps
Frigidaire over-the-stove microwave (white)
Coleman catalytic heater
Religious wall clock
4 pc. canister set
Power lite chain saw (gas)
White Mountain ice cream freezer (no cover)
Metal snow shoes
Metal Pennzoil 5 gal. can
Wooden advertising crates
Craftsman circular saw w/case
Variety of old bottles
Vintage foot heaters
6 collectible Barbie dolls in boxes
Box of various drawer pulls
Various belt buckles
Craftsman 6 hp 33 gal. air compressor
Lawn dump trailer
Char Broil gas grill
Coolerator ice chest
Fireplace mantel w/insert
Jacuzzi jetted tub
Rolling vegetable cart
Metal doll house & diner
American plastic brick by Elgo w/original container
Autoharp by Zimmermann
Ryobi gas trimmer w/edger attachment
Devilbiss pressure washer 120v
Stack on lower 5-drawer tool cabinet w/wheels
Table top drill press
By bidding with our auction company, you are agreeing to the following:
- Payment is due at the close of the auction and can be made with cash, good check, Master Card or Visa. Any other payment arrangements must be made with the auctioneer prior to the close of the auction.
- 13% buyer’s premium and NY state sales tax are added to all totals. A 3% discount is taken from the buyer’s premium if payment is made with cash or check.
- Tax exempt buyers must present tax exempt paperwork and ID number at the time of registration.
- All purchased items must be removed from the premises at the close of auction.
- Left bids will be gladly accepted any weekday but not past 2:30 on auction day. In order to ensure that your bids are processed, we are unable to accept bids after that time. Left bids must be picked up by the end of the auction week (close of business on Friday). Please refer to our left bid policy (http://www.bontragerauction.com/absentee-bid-policy/) for more information.
Bontrager’s Auction Center is located at 8975 Wortendyke Road. From Route 33 turn south on Wortendyke Road (3.5 miles west of Batavia). Our auction center is located about 1/2 mile from the intersection on the east side of the road.