ANNUAL SPRING CONSIGNMENT AUCTION
Vehicles, Tractors, Equipment, Tools
CONSIGNMENTS ACCEPTED UNTIL 5 P.M. ON THURSDAY MAY 10TH.
BONTRAGER’S ANNUAL SPRING
MAY 12, 2018
ORDER OF AUCTION:
8:45 a.m.- Terms will be given
9:00 a.m.- (3) Auctions will start:
- Lawn Mowers
- Nursery Stock
- Tools & some Building Supplies (inside)
10:00 a.m.- Lumber and Building Supplies (outside)
11:00 a.m.- Vehicles, Tractors, Implements
* Times are not exact, and depend on how quickly items are sold.
ITEMS FOR AUCTION INCLUDE:
2017 New Holland Workmaster 33 w/loader
Case 995 4-WD
Caterpillar 3-stage fork lift
Massey Ferguson 65 tractor
Universal – diesel tractor
2 Allis Chalmers WD tractors w/attachments
21 ft. Knowles Transport drag
JD 350 5-bottom plow
Bush hog attachment for skid loader
Ford 8N – needs work
Various tractor duals
Lesco commercial mowers
Cub Cadet walk behind
Numerous other brands – too many to list
2011 Dodge Grand Caravan
2006 Dodge 3500 Truck
2005 Ford F35 Pickup Truck
1991 International Tiltbed Truck
1976 Honda Motorcycle w/ sidecar
1996 Lincoln Town Car
2005 Chevy 1500, 4WD Silverado 2-21 (135,000 miles)
1999 Ford 250 diesel
1984 Mustang convertible
1997 Dodge Intrepid
1996 Plymouth Voyager
Suzuki scooter (nice)
(2) 7000 lb. flat deck trailers
Polaris Ranger 800
Coleman pop-up camper
24 ft. construction/office trailer
Truck insert dump box
Wood working tools
Various hand tools
Shop press – 20 ton
New kitchen cabinets
Sheet metal siding
NURSERY STOCK TO INCLUDE:
1,000’s of lots
Much more not listed
- Monday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Tuesday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Wednesday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Thursday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Absentee/left bids sent by phone or email will be accepted until 6 p.m. on Friday May 11th. You’re welcome to stop in, email, or call in your bids any time during the week. In order to ensure that your bids are processed, we are unable to accept bids after that time. If you leave a bid in person the day of the auction, bids will be accepted until 8:30 a.m. Won absentee bids must be picked up by 4 p.m. on Friday May 18th.
- It is expected that all purchased items will be removed from the premises at the close of auction. There will be auction staff and loading equipment available following the auction to assist with loading.
- There will be no auction staff available Sunday May 13th.
- Large items that cannot be picked up immediately may be picked up until Friday May 18th (no pickup Wednesday May 16th due to Wednesday Night Auction).
- If you require staff or loading equipment, please call ahead to arrange your pick up times so that you can be assured that staff will be available to help you.
- Any other arrangements must be settled with the auctioneer prior to leaving the auction.
By bidding with our auction company, you are agreeing to the following:
- Payment is due at the close of the auction and can be made with cash, good check, Master Card or Visa. Any other payment arrangements must be made with the auctioneer prior to the close of the auction.
- 13% buyer’s premium and NY state sales tax are added to all totals. A 3% discount is taken from the buyer’s premium if payment is made with cash or check.
- Tax exempt buyers must present valid tax exempt paperwork and ID number at the time of registration.
- All purchased items must be removed from the premises at the close of auction.
- Left bids will be accepted until 6 p.m. on Friday May 11th. In order to ensure that your bids are processed, we are unable to accept bids after that time. Left bids must be picked up by the end of the auction week (4 p.m. on Friday May 18th). Please refer to our left bid policy (http://www.bontragerauction.com/absentee-bid-policy/) for more information.
Please call before bringing in consignments. All consignments must be arranged with our staff prior to dropping off.
Bidders: Please remember, your driver’s license is needed in order to register.
Bontrager’s Auction Center is located at 8975 Wortendyke Road. From Route 33 turn south on Wortendyke Road (3.5 miles west of Batavia). Our auction center is located about 1/2 mile from the intersection on the east side of the road.
PARKING: Overflow parking will be available. We request that individuals do not park along Wortendyke Road where there are “No Parking” signs posted, as the police do enforce these rules.