Real Estate and Contents Auction
Single Family House on 1 Acre, Contents Sold Separately
REAL ESTATE & CONTENTS AUCTION
Single Family Residence on 1 Acre
4148 Rose Road, Batavia
Auction: December 2, 2017 at 10:00 a.m.
Open House: Tuesday Nov. 21, 2- 4 p.m.
Country Style House
Built in 1945
Square Footage: 1370
Eat-in kitchen and dining room
Lot: 276 ft. frontage x 147 ft. depth
-National Fuel (Gas)
-National Grid (Electric)
Heating System: Forced Air
Outbuildings: Nice Pole Barn built in 1995, additional outbuildings
Property backs up to the old Lehigh Railroad track- no neighbors behind
School District: Batavia
Assessed Value: $92,800
Tax Map No.: 182400-018-000-0001-010-000
Contents to be auctioned off separately.
Clarke sheet metal shear/brake/roll
John Deere 318 mower
Craftsman 34” radial drill press
Mighty Mac chipper shredder
Yard Man SC-8 chipper shredder
Hand crank Blacksmith forge
Coleman ER Plus 5000 generator
Buffalo 14” band saw
Delta Sawbuck trim saw
Dewalt12.5” thickness planer
RMC 10” table saw
Indy parts washer
55 lbs. Anvil
Brand new steel banding cart
Vintage wooden crates
Early chain fall
REAL ESTATE TERMS: Property will be sold subject to the owner’s acceptance of the final bid. A 10% buyer’s premium will be added to the final bid, resulting in purchase price. Deposit of $12,000 is due at the close of the auction in cash or certified check. Closing will take place approximately 45 days from the auction date. Participating brokers are protected when they register their clients prior to the start of the auction.
TERMS FOR CONTENTS:
By bidding with our auction company, you are agreeing to the following:
- Payment is due at the close of the auction and can be made with cash, good check, Master Card or Visa. Any other payment arrangements must be made with the auctioneer prior to the close of the auction.
- 13% buyer’s premium and NY state sales tax are added to all totals. A 3% discount is taken from the buyer’s premium if payment is made with cash or check.
- Tax exempt buyers must present tax exempt paperwork and ID number at the time of registration.
- All purchased items must be removed from the premises at the close of auction.
- Absentee/Left bids will be accepted until the start of the auction. Left bids must be picked up by the end of the auction week (close of business on Friday). Please refer to our left bid policy (http://www.bontragerauction.com/absentee-bid-policy/) for more information.
4148 Rose Road, Batavia: From Route 98, just south of the City of Batavia. Turn right onto Rose Road. Look for auction signs.