Wednesday Night Auction
Bontrager’s Auction Center
DECEMBER 13, 2017 WEDNESDAY NIGHT AUCTION
Outdoor auction begins at 4:00 p.m.
(NOTE: Starting Jan.3rd, outdoor auction will begin at 3:30 p.m.)
Indoor auction begins at 5:00 p.m.
Preview at 3 p.m.
*Absentee/left bids are gladly accepted any weekday, but no later than 3:30 p.m. on auction day.
We just received 80+/- Dept. 56 houses for this Wednesday.. (Monday morning 9 am)
Items for auction include:
Crossman 101 .22 air rifle, copper barrel, pre WWII
Large collection of Lionel items: trains, cars, tugboat, “O” scale buildings, engines, etc.
Lego Knights store displays
2 mirrored gingerbread mantel clocks
AT&T explosion proof telephone
Pratts Feeds advertising sign
Early Packard Jack
Vintage lightning rods
Vintage Intersection Street light
Kustom “100” amp & speaker
Victorian tin bread box
Edison music rolls
RCA flat screen TV
Old Oliver tractor jack
Canadian Mist advertising thermometer
Early plank top trunk
Brass flatware set
Vintage paper advertising
Buffalo Sabres tickets
Charles Doepke model toys
Early Empire dresser
Vintage Ken dolls in boxes – 60’s
Meisler neon sign
Set of ladder back chairs
Vintage door hardware
3 piece wicker set
Large assortment of model rail road items
Early Atwater-Kent speaker
Match Box cars
Aluminum Christmas tree
Vintage tin Tonka trucks
Department 56 Christmas village items
Large lot of ceramic dolls & doll parts
1950’s Hawthorne bicycle
Vintage board games
Vintage firearm advertising and paper goods
Boy Scout books
1920’s postcards and calendars
Wooden advertising crates
Ping pong table
COINS AND JEWELRY
|1||3||(3) 1957 SERIES $1 SILVER CERTIFICATES: YOU ARE BIDDING ON ONE, BUYING ALL.|
|2||2||1998 AND 2000 U.S. MINT SETS; (20 COINS TOTAL) YOU ARE BIDDING ON ONE, BUYING ALL.|
|2a||2||ITALIAN SILVER HINGED BANGLE W/ AMETHYST & SILVER AND BLACK TWISTED BRACELET; YOU ARE BIDDING ON ONE, BUYING BOTH.|
|3||1||1961 U.S. MINT PROOF SET|
|4||3||(3) MORGAN SILVER DOLLARS: 1921, 1921-D, 1921-S; YOU ARE BIDDING ON ONE, BUYING ALL.|
|4a||1||VINTAGE-LOOK RING AND NECKLACE SET W/ BLUE RECTANGULAR STONE|
|5||3||(3) SILVER EAGLE DOLLARS: 2002, 2003, 2004; YOU ARE BIDDING ON ONE, BUYING ALL.|
|6||1||1964 U.S. MINT PROOF SET IN CAPITOL HOLDER|
|6a||1||14K AND STERLING SILVER HEARTBEAT NECKLACE AND EARRING SET|
|7||1||1950-D WITH STEPS JEFFERSON NICKEL, KEY DATE|
|8||1||JEFFERSON NICKEL SET: 1938-1964 IN WHITMAN ALBUM|
|8a||1||PURPLE AND WHITE STONE ANTIQUE RING|
|9||2||1969 & 1972 U.S. MINT PROOF SETS; YOU ARE BIDDING ON ONE, BUYING ALL.|
|10||4||(4) BARBER HALF DOLLARS: 1894-O, 1900-S, 1907-O, 1908-O; YOU ARE BIDDING ON ONE, BUYING ALL.|
|10a||2||STERLING SILVER AND CUBIC ZIRCONIA TENNIS BRACELET AND STERLING BRACELET WITH CUBIC ZIRCONIA STONES; YOU ARE BIDDING ON ONE, BUYING BOTH.|
|11||1||SERIES 1957 $1 SILVER CERTIFICATE, $2 AND $5 NOTES|
|12||6||(6) WALKING LIBERTY HALF DOLLARS: 1934, 1935, 1936, 1937, 1938, 1939; YOU ARE BIDDING ON ONE, BUYING ALL.|
|12a||1||PANDORA ROPE CHAIN STERLING SILVER NECKLACE WITH CLOUDY STONES|
|13||2||(2) U.S. MINT PROOF SETS: 1995 & 1997; YOU ARE BIDDING ON ONE, BUYING ALL.|
|14||3||(3) PEACE SILVER DOLLARS: 1922, 1922-D, 1922-S; YOU ARE BIDDING ON ONE, BUYING ALL.|
|14a||1||STERLING SILVER OPAL-LIKE CUFF RING|
|15||3||(3) U.S. MINT COINS SET: 1992, 1994, 1995; YOU ARE BIDDING ON ONE, BUYING ALL.|
|16||1||1971-S PROOF EISENHOWER DOLLAR, 40% SILVER, BROWN BOX|
Roviso’s Kitchen Specials:
- Open-faced meatloaf sandwich with mashed potatoes and gravy, green beans, dinner roll and butter – $6.50
- Cream of broccoli/cauliflower cheddar cheese soup – $3.50
By bidding with our auction company, you are agreeing to the following:
- Payment is due at the close of the auction and can be made with cash, good check, Master Card or Visa. Any other payment arrangements must be made with the auctioneer prior to the close of the auction.
- 13% buyer’s premium and NY state sales tax are added to all totals. A 3% discount is taken from the buyer’s premium if payment is made with cash or check.
- Tax exempt buyers must present tax exempt paperwork and ID number at the time of registration.
- All purchased items must be removed from the premises at the close of auction.
- Left bids will be gladly accepted any weekday but not past 3:30 on auction day. In order to ensure that your bids are processed, we are unable to accept bids after that time. Left bids must be picked up by the end of the auction week (close of business on Friday). Please refer to our left bid policy (http://www.bontragerauction.com/absentee-bid-policy/) for more information.
Bontrager’s Auction Center is located at 8975 Wortendyke Road. From Route 33 turn south on Wortendyke Road (3.5 miles west of Batavia). Our auction center is located about 1/2 mile from the intersection on the east side of the road.