Wednesday Night Auction
Bontrager’s Auction Center
DECEMBER 6, 2017 WEDNESDAY NIGHT AUCTION
Outdoor auction begins at 4:00 p.m.
(NOTE: Starting Jan.3rd, outdoor auction will begin at 3:30 p.m.)
Indoor auction begins at 5:00 p.m.
Preview at 3 p.m.
*Absentee/left bids are gladly accepted any weekday, but no later than 3:30 p.m. on auction day.
Items for auction include:
Vintage paper advertising
Large assortment of Longaberger baskets
Repro Queen Anne style settee
Queen Anne style parlor chairs
Marble top side tables
Oval marble top coffee table
Department 56 Christmas village items
Johnson Bros. china
Vintage firearm related advertising, ammo, rifle stocks
Pine bedroom set
Crystal stem ware
4-piece French Provincial bedroom set
Bins of Legos
Old 4 gallon keg
New battleship models
Ladder back chair set
Old machinist box
Early McCormick tool box
Silver plated flatware, etc.
Franklin Mint trucks
Ornate cast iron love seat
5 piece steel patio set
Settling and oxygen torch with tanks
3-piece stackable tool box
Miller Thunderbolt arc welder
COINS AND JEWELRY:
|1||3||NOTES: (3) 1957 SERIES $1 SILVER CERTIFICATES YOU ARE BIDDING ON ONE, BUYING ALL.|
|2||3||U.S. MINT SETS: (2) 1972, (1) 1968; YOU ARE BIDDING ON ONE, BUYING ALL.|
|2a||1||(82) VARIOUS COINS OF AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND|
|3||1||1960 U.S. PROOF SET|
|3a||1||REPLICA 1951 NY YANKEES CHAMPIONSHIP RING|
|4||3||(3) MORGAN SILVER DOLLARS: 1887-O, 1889-O, 1891-O; BIDDING ON ONE, BUYING ALL.|
|4a||1||FRESHWATER PEARL AND SILVER CIRCLE LINK NECKLACE|
|5||3||(3) U.S. SILVER EAGLE DOLLARS: 1987, 1988, 1989; BIDDING ON ONE, BUYING ALL.|
|5a||1||VINTAGE STERLING BANGLE BRACELET WITH BLUE AND WHITE STONES|
|6||3||(3) WASHTINGTON QUARTERS: 1935, 1935-D, 1935-S; BIDDING ON ONE, BUYING ALL.|
|6a||1||EMERALD WITH DIAMOND SET IN 14K WHITE GOLD, SIZE 6 3/4|
|7||1||1858 U.S. HALF DIME|
|7a||1||(54) VARIOUS COINS FROM SINGAPORE, HONG KONG, BARBADOS, NIGERIA, MALAYA, JERSEY|
|8||1||1882 CARSON CITY MORGAN SILVER DOLLAR|
|8a||1||(48) VARIOUS COINS OF JAMAICA, BAHAMAS, BERMUDA|
|9||3||(3) U.S. PROOF SETS: 1999, 2003, 2005; BIDDING ON ONE, BUYING ALL.|
|10||4||(4) BARBER HALF DOLLARS: 1899-S, 1906-S, 1908-D, 1912-D; BIDDING ON ONE, BUYING ALL.|
|10a||1||REPLICA 1927 NY YANKEES CHAMPIONSHIP RING|
|11||1||$1 1957 SERIES SILVER CERTIFICATE; 1953 SERIES $2 NOTE; 1963 SERIES $5 NOTE|
|12||6||(6) WALKING LIBERTY HALF DOLLARS: 1941, 1942, 1943, 1944, 1945, 1946; BIDDING ON ONE, BUYING ALL.|
|12a||1||LAVENDAR AND WHITE STONE NECKLACE WITH LAVENDAR STONE EARRINGS|
|13||2||(2) U.S. PROOF SETS: 1983, 1993; BIDDING ON ONE, BUYING ALL.|
|14||3||(3) MORGAN SILVER DOLLARS: 1921, 1921-D, 1921-S; BIDDING ON ONE, BUYING ALL.|
|14a||1||(36) VARIOUS COINS OF NEW BRUNSWICK, NEWFOUNDLAND, PRINCE EDWARD ISLAND, HONG KONG AND OTHER TOKENS AND CANADIAN COINS|
|15||3||(3) U.S. MINT COIN SETS: 1992, 1995, 1995; BIDDING ON ONE, BUYING ALL.|
|16||1||1967 U.S. SPECIAL MINT SET|
|16a||1||LADIES’ PINK STONE RING SET IN 14K WHITE GOLD, SIZE 6 1/4|
|17||1||(60) VARIOUS COINS FROM AFRICA, BRITISH WEST INDIES, EGYPT, CYPRUS, ISLE OF MAN, EAST INDIA CO, CEYLON, BARBADOS, ETC.|
|17a||1||BLACK AND BLUE STONE SILVER BRACELET|
By bidding with our auction company, you are agreeing to the following:
- Payment is due at the close of the auction and can be made with cash, good check, Master Card or Visa. Any other payment arrangements must be made with the auctioneer prior to the close of the auction.
- 13% buyer’s premium and NY state sales tax are added to all totals. A 3% discount is taken from the buyer’s premium if payment is made with cash or check.
- Tax exempt buyers must present tax exempt paperwork and ID number at the time of registration.
- All purchased items must be removed from the premises at the close of auction.
- Left bids will be gladly accepted any weekday but not past 3:30 on auction day. In order to ensure that your bids are processed, we are unable to accept bids after that time. Left bids must be picked up by the end of the auction week (close of business on Friday). Please refer to our left bid policy (http://www.bontragerauction.com/absentee-bid-policy/) for more information.
Bontrager’s Auction Center is located at 8975 Wortendyke Road. From Route 33 turn south on Wortendyke Road (3.5 miles west of Batavia). Our auction center is located about 1/2 mile from the intersection on the east side of the road.