Wednesday Night Auction
Bontrager’s Auction Center
November 29, Wednesday Night Auction
Outdoor Auction starts at 4:00 p.m.
Indoor Auction starts at 5:00 p.m.
Preview starts at 3:00 p.m.
Absentee/Left Bids are gladly accepted any weekday, but not past 3:30 p.m. on auction day.
Absentee Bid pick up times: Thursday Nov. 30 (8 a.m. to 5 p.m.) and Friday Dec. 1 (8 a.m. to 4 p.m.)
Items for Auction Include:
Vintage Christmas items
Large carved wood architectural piece
Vintage firearms-related advertising and boxes
2 newer slot machines
4 large vintage floor safes
“O” scale trains, cars, track
Queen Anne style settee
Whirlpool side-by-side refrigerator
Whirlpool electric dryer
Die cast toys: tracks, tractors, cars, Ertl, Corgi, Norscot, Welly, etc.
Early volt meter
“Outlaw” Remington bronze
Mini cast stove
Department 56 Christmas Village items
Large curved glass curio cabinet
“G” scale trains
New-in-box Meade telescope
3D Spiderman poster
Standard, Lionel, American Flyer, track
Early car steering wheel
Never-installed outside door with leaded glass face
Cast sewing machine base
Gum ball machine
Large teddy bears
Large amount of country crafts and collectible items
Glassware, china, etc.
Pine produce display
New in box 10” tall basketball hoop
Newer dress form
Rope bed frames
Large spinning wheel
Much more not listed…
|78||1||STERLING SILVER VINTAGE STONE RING|
|79||1||STERLING SILVER CHRISTMAS CHARM BRACELET|
|80||1||STERLING SILVER WIDE CUFF RLM BRACELET (ROBERT LEE MORRIS)|
|81||1||STERLING SILVER AND CUBIC ZIRCONIA HALO ENGAGEMENT RING|
|82||1||STERLING SILVER CUBIC ZIRCONIA AND BLUE STONE JUDITH RIPKA HEART PENDANT|
|83||1||STERLING SILVER PANDORA BRACELET SET WITH SNOWFLAKE AND ORNAMENT CHARMS|
By bidding with our auction company, you are agreeing to the following:
- Payment is due at the close of the auction and can be made with cash, good check, Master Card or Visa. Any other payment arrangements must be made with the auctioneer prior to the close of the auction.
- 13% buyer’s premium and NY state sales tax are added to all totals. A 3% discount is taken from the buyer’s premium if payment is made with cash or check.
- Tax exempt buyers must present tax exempt paperwork and ID number at the time of registration.
- All purchased items must be removed from the premises at the close of auction.
- Left bids will be gladly accepted any weekday but not past 3:30 on auction day. In order to ensure that your bids are processed, we are unable to accept bids after that time. Left bids must be picked up by the end of the auction week (close of business on Friday). Please refer to our left bid policy (http://www.bontragerauction.com/absentee-bid-policy/) for more information.
Bontrager’s Auction Center is located at 8975 Wortendyke Road. From Route 33 turn south on Wortendyke Road (3.5 miles west of Batavia). Our auction center is located about 1/2 mile from the intersection on the east side of the road.