Wednesday Night Auction
Bontrager’s Auction Center
NOVEMBER 22, 2017 WEDNESDAY NIGHT AUCTION
Thanksgiving Eve Auction with raffles, prizes and fun!
Outdoor auction begins at 4:00 p.m.
Indoor auction begins at 5:00 p.m.
Preview at 3 p.m.
*Absentee/left bids are gladly accepted any weekday, but no later than 3:30 p.m. on auction day.
**Auction start times may vary depending on quantity to be sold and daylight hours available.
Items for auction include:
Midcentury sofa set
Victorian cylinder desk with bookcase top
Vintage undertaker’s tables
Early firearm related advertising (late 1800’s – today)
Department 56 Christmas village items
Large (4 ft. x 6 ft.) curio cabinet
Vintage fishing tackle boxes, lures, fishing poles
Schwinn 430 elliptical
“Like new” Maytag washer
Glass front book case
Cornwell stackable tool box
New concrete mixer
New sand blasting cabinet
Mahogany dining room set with hutch
Antique cast iron heater grates
Vintage linens and quilts
New aluminum backing pans
N.O.S. double install oven
Floor type air conditioner
3 piece wicker set
Early “1800’s” washing machine
Double tank mobile air compressor
Solid brass flatware set
Metal cutting band saw
Early cage type rat trap
Tin cookie cutters
4 drawer spool cabinet
High heel chair
COINS & JEWELRY:
|60||1||1888- O SILVER DOLLAR|
|61||1||$2.50 FACE VALUE OF VARIOUS SILVER QUARTERS|
|61a||1||STERLING SILVER CHAMPAGNE STONE NECKLACE AND EARRING SET|
|62||1||1848 LARGE CENT (ROUGH)|
|63||1||20 VARIOUS NICKELS / LIBERTY,BUFFALO,JEFFERSON|
|63a||1||SOLID BRONZE RELIGIOUS MEDAL, 2 FRANKLIN MINT MEDALS, AND 2 U.S. $1 SILVER CERTIFICATES SERIES 1935C AND 1957 (DAMAGED)|
|64||1||$ 1.10 FACE VALUE OF VARIOUS SILVER DIMES|
|65||1||4 INDIAN HEAD PENNIES, AND 3 LINCOLN WHEATS|
|65a||1||SMOKY QUARTZ BRACELET SET IN STERLING SILVER|
|66||1||1964 KENNEDY HALF DOLLAR|
|67||4||4 WALKING LIBERTY HALF DOLLARS BIDDING ON ONE, BUYING ALL|
|67a||2||WHITE STONE AND MARCASITE RING SET IN STERLING, AND LARGE PEARL & STERLING DINNER RING; YOU ARE BIDDING ON ONE, BUYING BOTH.|
|68||2||2 EISENHOWER 1971-S PROOF DOLLARS BIDDING ON ONE, BUYING ALL|
|69||12||12 1965-1967 KENNEDY HALF DOLLARS BIDDING ON ONE, BUYING ALL|
|69a||1||(7) SILVER CLAD KENNEDY HALF DOLLARS, (10) BUFFALO NICKELS AND 1903 INDIAN CENT AND 2- SILVER CERTIFICATES|
|70||4||4 VARIOUS YEARS WALKING LIBERTY HALF DOLLARS BIDDING ON ONE, BUYING ALL|
|71||4||4 VARIOUS YEARS FRANKLIN HALF DOLLARS BIDDING ON ONE, BUYING ALL|
|71a||3||(3) 1921 AND (2) 1921-D MORGAN SILVER DOLLARS; YOU ARE BIDDING ON ONE, BUYING ALL.|
|72||1||GROUPING OF VARIOUS FORIEGN COINS AND TOKENS IN LEATHER CASE|
|73||1||LARGE BAG OF VARIOUS FORIEGN COIN,TOKENS|
|73a||4||(4) STERLING SILVER DANGLE EARRING SETS; YOU ARE BIDDING ON ONE, BUYING ALL.|
|74||10||10 VARIOUS YEARS EISENHOWER DOLLARS BIDDING ON ONE, BUYING ALL|
|75||1||LARGE BAG OF COINS,POLITICAL PINS,KNIVES, TOKENS|
|76||21||21 KENNEDY CLAD HALF DOLLARS BIDDING ON ONE, BUYING ALL|
|77||10||10 VARIOUS YEARS EISENHOWER DOLLARS BIDDING ON ONE, BUYING ALL|
By bidding with our auction company, you are agreeing to the following:
- Payment is due at the close of the auction and can be made with cash, good check, Master Card or Visa. Any other payment arrangements must be made with the auctioneer prior to the close of the auction.
- 13% buyer’s premium and NY state sales tax are added to all totals. A 3% discount is taken from the buyer’s premium if payment is made with cash or check.
- Tax exempt buyers must present tax exempt paperwork and ID number at the time of registration.
- All purchased items must be removed from the premises at the close of auction.
- Left bids will be gladly accepted any weekday but not past 3:30 on auction day. In order to ensure that your bids are processed, we are unable to accept bids after that time. Left bids must be picked up by the end of the auction week (close of business on Friday). Please refer to our left bid policy (http://www.bontragerauction.com/absentee-bid-policy/) for more information.
Bontrager’s Auction Center is located at 8975 Wortendyke Road. From Route 33 turn south on Wortendyke Road (3.5 miles west of Batavia). Our auction center is located about 1/2 mile from the intersection on the east side of the road.