Wednesday Night Auction
Bontrager’s Auction Center
November 15, 2017 WEDNESDAY NIGHT AUCTION
Outdoor auction begins at 4:00 p.m.
Indoor auction begins at 5:00 p.m.
Preview at 3 p.m.
*Absentee/left bids are gladly accepted any weekday, but no later than 3:30 p.m. on auction day.
**Auction start times may vary depending on quantity to be sold and daylight hours available.
Items for auction include:
Chickering and Sons square grand piano
Cradle type butter churn
Wooden aircraft prop
Vintage telephone operator’s board
2 Victorian side by side secretaries
3 large wire shelf displays
Vintage fishing tackle and boxes
Vintage Hanson scale
Large collection of sports cards
Department 56 village
Programmable LED sign
Tru-Scale toy tractors
Claw foot book case
Collection of dolls
“Coradio” coin operated radio
Husky LT 3800 ride on mower
Car stereo items
Wicker outdoor furniture
Setees – “Barn fresh”
Vintage Toledo scales
Aluminum track tool box
Brand new talking microwave
Carved wood flamingo
Vintage Easy copper tub washing machine
Brand new Weber gas grill
Wool blankets and military items
Blonde roll top desk
Slant front desk
Oak table and chairs
While bed room set
Sentry floor safe
(2) 3’ stone pillars
Cast iron doll house furniture
Commercial laminating machine
N.O.S. computer towers
COIN AND JEWERLY LIST:
|1||1||1993 U.S. MINT UNC. BANK SET|
|2||1||1923 PEACE SILVER DOLLAR|
|3||1||MULTI-COLORED STONE STERLING SILVER BRACELET, W/ GOLD-PLATING|
|4||2||(2) 1968 JFK HALF DOLLARS; YOU ARE BIDDING ON ONE, BUYING BOTH.|
|5||1||(23) FOREIGN COINS FROM HAITI, LUXEMBURG, ROMAINA AND IRAQ|
|5a||1||PITTSBURGH STEELERS WORLD CHAMPIONS RING REPLICA|
|6||1||1776 MEMORIAL COIN STRUCK WITHIN INTERNATIONAL EXHIBITION, HONG KONG CURRENCY AND FAKE EURO|
|7||1||1983 LOS ANGELES OLYMPIC COIN|
|8||1||(44) FOREIGN COINS FROM INDONESIA, LEBANON, FRENCH INDO-CHINA, FRENCH WEST AFRICA, GHANA, CAYMEN ISLANDS, OMAN, ICELAND, AND CZECH.|
|9||1||(4) MERCURY DIMES, (1) 1960 ROOSEVELT DIME, (3) BUFFALO NICKELS, (1) 1911 LIBERTY NICKEL, (1) 1940 JEFFERSON NICKEL, (4) STEEL WAR PENNIES AND (1) INDIAN HEAD PENNY (ROUGH)|
|10||1||STERLING SILVER CORAL AND TURQUOISE SET|
|10a||1||YANKEES 1952 WORLD CHAMPIONS RING REPLICA|
|11||1||(55) VARIOUS FOREIGN COINS|
|12||1||(143) WHEAT CENTS|
|13||1||(29) FOREIGN COINS FROM SPAIN & POLAND|
|14||2||STERLING SILVER BLUE TOPAZ SNOWFLAKE PENDANT AND STERLING PURPLE FLOWER DANGLE NECKLACE; YOU ARE BIDDING ON ONE, BUYING BOTH.|
|15||1||$2.75 FACE VALUE WASHINTON & STANDING LIBERTY QUARTERS;|
|16||2||(2) PEACE SILVER DOLLARS: 1922-D & 1922; YOU ARE BIDDING ON ONE, BUYING BOTH.|
|17||1||(30) FOREIGN COINS FROM PORTUGAL|
|18||2||(2) DECORATIVE STERLING SILVER RINGS WITH GOLD PLATING; YOU ARE BIDDING ON ONE, BUYING BOTH.|
|19||4||(4) HALF DOLLARS: 1909-S BARBER, (3) 1943 WALKING LIBERTY; YOU ARE BIDDING ON ONE, BUYING ALL.|
|20||1||GROUPING OF BUFFALO NICKELS- $2.00 FACE VALUE|
|21||1||(45) VARIOUS FOREIGN COINS FROM ITALY|
|22||2||(2) 1964 JFK HALF DOLLARS: YOU ARE BIDDING ON ONE, BUYING BOTH.|
|23||2||(2) SILVER PANDORA BRACELETS|
|24||4||(4) FRANKLIN HALF DOLLARS: YOU ARE BIDDING ON ONE, BUYING ALL.|
|25||1||(47) FOREIGN COINS FROM AUSTRIA|
By bidding with our auction company, you are agreeing to the following:
- Payment is due at the close of the auction and can be made with cash, good check, Master Card or Visa. Any other payment arrangements must be made with the auctioneer prior to the close of the auction.
- 13% buyer’s premium and NY state sales tax are added to all totals. A 3% discount is taken from the buyer’s premium if payment is made with cash or check.
- Tax exempt buyers must present tax exempt paperwork and ID number at the time of registration.
- All purchased items must be removed from the premises at the close of auction.
- Left bids will be gladly accepted any weekday but not past 3:30 on auction day. In order to ensure that your bids are processed, we are unable to accept bids after that time. Left bids must be picked up by the end of the auction week (close of business on Friday). Please refer to our left bid policy (http://www.bontragerauction.com/absentee-bid-policy/) for more information.
Bontrager’s Auction Center is located at 8975 Wortendyke Road. From Route 33 turn south on Wortendyke Road (3.5 miles west of Batavia). Our auction center is located about 1/2 mile from the intersection on the east side of the road.