Storage Unit Contents Auction
West Seneca, NY
BONTRAGER AUCTION SERVICE, as agent for West Seneca Self Storage, will sell at public auction, Wed., Oct. 25, 10 AM, for the collection of unpaid storage fees, the following units:
- Iacinda Docktor – unit A002
- Sheila Lemma-Swarz – unit A008
- Denice Stauffer – units A016 & A017
- Melissa McIntyre – unit F012
- Tammie Wigdorski – unit H010
Auction to be held at WEST SENECA SELF STORAGE, 1711 Union Rd., West Seneca, NY.
By bidding with our auction company, you are agreeing to the following:
- Payment is due at the close of the auction and can be made with cash, good check, Master Card or Visa. Any other payment arrangements must be made with the auctioneer prior to the close of the auction.
- 13% buyer’s premium and NY state sales tax are added to all totals. A 3% discount is taken from the buyer’s premium if payment is made with cash or check.
- Tax exempt buyers must present tax exempt paperwork and ID number at the time of registration.
- All purchased items must be removed from the premises at the close of auction, or buyer is responsible for securing the contents immediately.
WEST SENECA SELF STORAGE: 1711 Union Road, West Seneca: From West Seneca, take the 400/Aurora Expressway. Take the 277/Union Road Exit. Turn left onto Union Road. The storage facility is on the right.