Wednesday Night Auction
Bontrager’s Auction Center
November 8, 2017 WEDNESDAY NIGHT AUCTION
Outdoor auction begins at 4:00 p.m.
Indoor auction begins at 5:00 p.m.
Preview at 3 p.m.
*Absentee/left bids are gladly accepted any weekday, but no later than 3:30 p.m. on auction day.
**Auction start times may vary depending on quantity to be sold and daylight hours available.
Items for auction include:
Go-Go electric scooter
Vintage Star Wars toys
Large collection of comic books:
- Robo Cop
- Spiderman, etc.
Curtiss military aircraft fuel tank
2 newer leather electric lift chairs
Tractor seat tools
Department 56 Christmas village items
Vintage cameras and accessories
Vintage Maytag washing machine
Cast iron toys, horse & buggies
Vintage Christmas ornaments
Vintage post cards
Large lot of brand new Christmas lights
New GE microwave
3 ft. tall hammered copper vase
Stained glass floor lamp
Newer patio set
Retro styled bar stools
Rough cut pine lumber
Large wooden machinist chest
Fishing tackle and reels
Blue vintage canning jars
COIN & JEWELRY
|1||1||$ 5 FACE VALUE OF VARIOUS WHEAT PENNIES|
|2||1||$ 5 FACE VALUE OF VARIOUS WHEAT PENNIES|
|3||1||4 INDIAN HEAD PENNIES, 1883,1904,1904,1909|
|3a||1||REPLICA OF THE BILLS 1991 CHAMPIONSHIP RING|
|4||1||22 VARIOUS NICKELS: (11) LIBERTY, (10) BUFFALO & (1) SHIELD|
|5||1||35 LINCOLN PENNIES|
|5a||2||BYZANTINE LINK NECKLACE AND BRACELET, STERLING; YOU ARE BIDDING ON ONE, BUYING BOTH.|
|6||1||1946 AND 1958 DIMES, 2009 AND 2009-S NICKELS|
|7||1||1881 MORGAN SILVER DOLLAR|
|7a||1||REPLICA OF THE STEELERS 1978 SUPERBOWL RING|
|8||1||4 PEACE SILVER DOLLARS 1921,22 (2), 25 BIDDING ON ONE TAKING ALL.|
|9||1||1847 HALF DIME|
|9a||3||3 MOSAIC STERLING SILVER RINGS; YOU ARE BIDDING ON ONE, BUYING ALL.|
|10||1||$4.50 OF VARIOUS SILVER QUARTERS|
|11||1||$5 FACE VALUE OF VARIOUS SILVER HALF DOLLARS|
|11a||1||REPLICA OF THE YANKEES 1936 WORLD SERIES RING|
|12||1||8 SILVER DIMES AND 2 TOKENS|
|13||1||1979 ROYAL CANADIAN MINT SET|
|13a||2||AMETHYST RING AND BRACELET SET, STERLING; YOU ARE BIDDING ON ONE, BUYING BOTH.|
|14||1||20 VARIOUS ITALIAN COINS|
|15||1||3 SHEETS OF VARIOUS FORIEGN COINS, JAPAN,CHINA, ASIAN|
|16||1||44 COINS OF AUSTRIA|
|17||20||20 CLAD KENNEDY HALF DOLLARS YOU ARE BIDDING ON ONE, BUYING ALL.|
|18||10||10 CLAD EISENHOWER DOLLARS YOU ARE BIDDING ON ONE, BUYING ALL.|
By bidding with our auction company, you are agreeing to the following:
- Payment is due at the close of the auction and can be made with cash, good check, Master Card or Visa. Any other payment arrangements must be made with the auctioneer prior to the close of the auction.
- 13% buyer’s premium and NY state sales tax are added to all totals. A 3% discount is taken from the buyer’s premium if payment is made with cash or check.
- Tax exempt buyers must present tax exempt paperwork and ID number at the time of registration.
- All purchased items must be removed from the premises at the close of auction.
- Left bids will be gladly accepted any weekday but not past 3:30 on auction day. In order to ensure that your bids are processed, we are unable to accept bids after that time. Left bids must be picked up by the end of the auction week (close of business on Friday). Please refer to our left bid policy (http://www.bontragerauction.com/absentee-bid-policy/) for more information.
Bontrager’s Auction Center is located at 8975 Wortendyke Road. From Route 33 turn south on Wortendyke Road (3.5 miles west of Batavia). Our auction center is located about 1/2 mile from the intersection on the east side of the road.