ANNUAL FALL CONSIGNMENT/BUILDING SUPPLY AUCTION
Vehicles, Tractors, Equipment, Tools, Building Supplies
Annual Fall Consignment/Building Supply Auction
Saturday Nov. 4th at 9:00 a.m.
Doors will be open by 7:30 a.m. for preview and registration. You’ll need your driver’s license to get a bidding number.
8:45– Terms will be reviewed
9:00– Selling will begin under the lean-to, including lawn mowers, motorcycles, snowblowers, tractors. The Gator will be among the first items.
9:45- Building supplies in the east wing (under pavilion).
11:00- Indoor building supplies including kitchen cabinets, flooring, appliances, sinks, etc. A second auction will begin in the green building for tools, hardware.
12:00- Finish items under the east wing (pavilion area).
Items for auction include:
John Deere XUV 4×4 gator with dump box
Polaris Indy 500 snowmobile
2002 Chevy Avalanche
1996 Mercedes-Benz C-class sedan
2000 Jeep Cherokee classic 4.0
1999 Fordpower stroke diesel van
Grove MZ145 manlift , 39’ platform height
Simplicity Sun star 20hp mower with snowblower attachment
John Deere STX-38 ride on mower
John Deere 111 ride on mower
MTD ride on mower (very clean)
Gererac 15,000 watt 30hp generator
CWB 2410 brand new wheel balancer (brand new)
Amoel 50 ton shop press (brand new)
9 new kitchen cabinet sets
Flooring to include:
- Engineered flooring
Tongue & groove pine
Exterior and interior doors
Pressure treated and PVC Decking
- Luxury showers
- Pine molding
- Corrugated metal sheets
- Dimensional lumber
- Laminate countertops
- Much more not yet listed
Shop Smith system
Early wood lathe (1800’s)
Ford 100 amp arc welder
Excel 2300 PSI pressure washer
Magana Force Air compressor
Craftsman miter saw
Delta hollow chisel mortise
Craftsman 6” jointer
Shop Smith 4” jointer
Shop Smith scroll saw
Old 128 lb Anvil
Rockwell jig saw
Delta shop master air filter
Shop Smith 12” thickness Planner
NOS Tecumseh 7HP Engine
150 lb drywall panel hoist
Reiser Doube axle flat bed trailer
6’ Lawn aerator
Nice assortment of newer power tools and hand tools
Craftsman 12” band saw
Two station grinders
Wall mounted SK tool displays
Delta floor standing drill press
Ryobi 10” Surface Planner
10 drawer oak work bench with bowling lane top
3 piece stackable craftsman tool box (clean)
Jet 6” jointer
Jet 2 station belt sander
Powermatic 18” drill press (like new)
New Washing Machines and Refrigerators
65 gallon Rheem water heater
Absentee/Left bids will be accepted until 8 a.m. on auction day. Bids must be picked up and paid for by Friday November 10th. Please see our absentee/left bid policy for a better understanding of how they are done at Bontrager’s.
By bidding with our auction company, you are agreeing to the following:
- Payment is due at the close of the auction and can be made with cash, good check, Master Card or Visa. Any other payment arrangements must be made with the auctioneer prior to the close of the auction.
- 13% buyer’s premium and NY state sales tax are added to all totals. A 3% discount is taken from the buyer’s premium if payment is made with cash or check.
- Tax exempt buyers must present tax exempt paperwork and ID number at the time of registration.
- All purchased items must be removed from the premises at the close of auction.
Absentee/left bids are gladly accepted:
- Left bids will be accepted any weekday up until one hour prior to the start of the auction. You may call our office (585-343-4529), email firstname.lastname@example.org, or stop in to leave your bids.
- If you call or email your bids, please include the picture number from our website. Note that items pictured are for reference only and do not reflect specific lots or groupings. Due to high volume, we encourage those who wish to call in or email bids to do so prior to the day of the auction to ensure that the bids are received.
- Left bids must be picked up by the end of the auction week (close of business on Friday November 10th). Please refer to our left bid policy (http://www.bontragerauction.com/absentee-bid-policy/) for more information.
Please call before bringing in consignments. All consignments must be arranged with our staff prior to dropping off.
Registering for our auction:
- We scan driver’s licenses to make the check in process faster for you. Your driver’s license is needed in order to register even if you’ve been here before.
- If you are exempt from paying sales tax, please make sure your paperwork is current and complete when you register. To avoid confusion or auction day hassles when you are purchasing for another tax exempt buyer, please bring paperwork from the owner of the business reflecting that you are an approved purchaser. Records of tax exempt purchases and paperwork are subject to periodic review by the NYS Department of Taxation and Finance.
Bontrager’s Auction Center is located at 8975 Wortendyke Road. From Route 33 turn south on Wortendyke Road (3.5 miles west of Batavia). Our auction center is located about 1/2 mile from the intersection on the east side of the road.