Wednesday Night Auction
Bontrager’s Auction Center
SEPTEMBER 27, 2017 WEDNESDAY NIGHT AUCTION
Outdoor auction begins at 4:00 p.m.
Indoor auction begins at 5:00 p.m.
Preview at 3 p.m.
*Absentee/left bids are gladly accepted any weekday, but no later than 3:30 p.m. on auction day.
**Auction start times may vary depending on quantity to be sold and daylight hours available.
Items for auction include:
Flat oil cans: Kendal, Golf, Gargoyle, etc.
S roll top desk
Works of local artist Francis J. Toole
Wooden machinist box
Pike taxidermy mount
Early clay marbles
Gingerbread style mantel clocks
Stackable book case w/leaded glass top
Vintage tackle boxes w/fishing tackle
Carved glass china cabinet
Large corner cabinet
(2) 6’ tall Native American statues
Department 56 Christmas village items
Vintage tandem 2-seat bike
Antique style cast aluminum outdoor table & chair sets
Steel banding machine
Johnson Brothers Friendly Village china
Vintage Lego boxes
Samsung flat screen TV
Vintage runner sled w/nice print
Crosley turn table
Harmony electric guitar
Regal steel guitar
New axe handles
Craftsman 10” table saw
Models – cars, airplanes
2 Rascal 3-wheel scooters
Rockford Fosgate sub woofers
Fiberglass art molds
Turn of century dental casting machine
8” drill press
Depression era fine glassware
Silver plate items
Sterling silver estate jewelry
COIN AND JEWELRY CATALOG:
|1||1||1964 KENNEDY HALF DOLLAR|
|2||1||1946 BOOKER T WASHINGTON HALF DOLLAR|
|3||1||1939 SILVER CANADIAN SILVER DOLLAR|
|3a||2||(2) 1921 MORGAN SILVER DOLLARS; YOU ARE BIDDING ON ONE, BUYING BOTH.|
|4||1||1863 WAR TOKEN|
|4a||2||(2) 2 STERLING SILVER FASHION BANDS, SIZE 4.75; YOU ARE BIDDING ON ONE, BUYING BOTH.|
|5||2||1868 AND 1869 3 CENT NICKELS YOU ARE BIDDING ON ONE, BUYING BOTH.|
|6||1||47 CANADIAN PENNIES 1920 -1952|
|7||1||32 JEFFERSON NICKELS1959-D – 1980|
|8||1||15 CLAD WASHINGTON QUARTERS $3.75 FACE VALUE|
|8a||3||(3) MORGAN SILVER DOLLARS: 1882, 1883, 1886; YOU ARE BIDDING ON ONE, BUYING ALL.|
|9||1||16 KENNEDY HALF DOLLARS, 4 DOLLARS FACE 1965-1977|
|9a||2||STERLING AMETHYST AND MARCASITE RING, SIZE 7 AND STERLING BLACK ONYX MARQUISE VINTAGE RING, SIZE 6; YOU ARE BIDDING ON ONE, BUYING BOTH.|
|10||1||21 CANADIAN AND US DIMES 1880- 1978|
|11||1||47 CANADIAN NICKELS 1922- 1979|
|12||1||12 CANADIAN TOKENS , MISC|
|12a||6||(6) JFK HALF DOLLARS: 1965 – 1969; YOU ARE BIDDING ON ONE, BUYING ALL.|
|13||1||29 CANADIAN DIMES1929-1980|
|13a||2||STERLING SILVER/GARNET “FLOWER” RING, SIZE 6.75; VINTAGE RECTANGULAR AMETHYST RING, SIZE 7; YOU ARE BIDDING ON ONE, BUYING BOTH.|
|14||1||30 CANADIAN QUARTERS $7.50 FACE VALUE 1916- 1979|
|15||1||8 CANADIAN HALF DOLLARS $4 FACE 1917- 1950|
|15a||1||(50) MERCURY DIMES- $5 FACE VALUE|
|16||1||10 FORIEGN COINS|
|16a||2||(2) STERLING SILVER MASON RINGS, WHITE AND BLACK; BOTH SIZE 11.75; YOU ARE BIDDING ON ONE, BUYING BOTH.|
|17||1||10 CANADIAN HALF DOLLARS|
|18||1||8 CANADIAN SILVER DOLLARS|
|19||1||10 CANADIAN DOLLARS 1965-1974|
|20||1||41 LARGE FORIEGN COINS|
|21||3||(3) PEACE SILVER DOLLARS: (2) 1924 AND (1) 1925; YOU ARE BIDDING ON ONE, BUYING ALL.|
|22||1||STERLING SILVER AND MARCASITE CROSS NECKLACE|
By bidding with our auction company, you are agreeing to the following:
- Payment is due at the close of the auction and can be made with cash, good check, Master Card or Visa. Any other payment arrangements must be made with the auctioneer prior to the close of the auction.
- 13% buyer’s premium and NY state sales tax are added to all totals. A 3% discount is taken from the buyer’s premium if payment is made with cash or check.
- Tax exempt buyers must present tax exempt paperwork and ID number at the time of registration.
- All purchased items must be removed from the premises at the close of auction.
- Left bids will be gladly accepted any weekday but not past 3:30 on auction day. In order to ensure that your bids are processed, we are unable to accept bids after that time. Left bids must be picked up by the end of the auction week (close of business on Friday). Please refer to our left bid policy (http://www.bontragerauction.com/absentee-bid-policy/) for more information.
Bontrager’s Auction Center is located at 8975 Wortendyke Road. From Route 33 turn south on Wortendyke Road (3.5 miles west of Batavia). Our auction center is located about 1/2 mile from the intersection on the east side of the road.