Estate Auction of Robert “Bob” May
Tractors, 1949 Chrysler Convertible
ESTATE AUCTION OF ROBERT “BOB” MAYS
Tuesday August 29th at 6 p.m.
75 Sherwood Drive, Brockport
1949 Chrysler Windsor convertible w/1953 Hemi, 1941 Cadillac transmission, 1953 Mercury brakes
John Deere 1010
Allis Chalmers D-12
Farmall Cub (1956)
Farmall Cub lowboy (1956)
International Cub (1970)
Ford 8N (1949)
Ford NAA “Jubilee” (1954)
1981 International Cub Cadet 682
Oliver OC-46 crawler/loader (1957)
Allis Chalmers B
Vintage Dynamark 18/24 lawn tractor
Rotary Revolution 4-post car lift (7,000 lbs.)
John Deere 45 2-bottom plow
Ferguson 2-bottom plow
Allis 2 bottom plow
Quick Hitch single plow
Quick Hitch drag
Quick Hitch disc
Front mounted snow plows
Additional cars & parts:
1949 Chrysler 4 door Windsor (parts)
1949 Chrysler Royal (parts)
1971 Chrysler Imperial 440/auto transmission
1968 Dodge 318 3 speed
Additional 1949 stock hood & bumpers
Some smalls, toy tractors
By bidding with our auction company, you are agreeing to the following:
- Payment is due at the close of the auction and can be made with cash, good check, Master Card or Visa. Any other payment arrangements must be made with the auctioneer prior to the close of the auction.
- 13% buyer’s premium and NY state sales tax are added to all totals. A 3% discount is taken from the buyer’s premium if payment is made with cash or check.
- Tax exempt buyers must present tax exempt paperwork and ID number at the time of registration.
- Left bids will be glady accepted any weekday until one half hour prior to the start of the auction. In order to ensure that your bids are processed, we are unable to accept bids after that time. Please refer to our left bid policy (http://www.bontragerauction.com/absentee-bid-policy/) for more information.
- Removal of purchased items (including absentee bids) must take place the day of the auction unless arrangements are made prior to the auction with the auctioneer. Four post lift may be removed within one week of the auction.
From Route 19 (Lake Road), head north through the Village of Brockport. Turn right on Route 104 (W. Ridge Road), right again on to Sherwood Drive.