AUCTION OF HARDWARE STORE DISPLAYS
Display Cases, Rolling Ladders
AUCTION OF 2465 SENECA STREET
WEST SENECA/BUFFALO, NY
THURSDAY JULY 13TH AT 6 P.M.
The beautiful oak display cases and rolling ladders will be auctioned off separately, following the real estate auction of this former hardware store. These classic and well-built pieces are from a nearly forgotten era in Buffalo’s retail history.
|442||1||4 SECTIONS OF OAK STORE COUNTERS W/ GLASS DISPLAYS EACH SECTION 95″X99″, 1ST SECTION HAS 3 SLIDING GLASS DOORS, 2ND & 3RD SECTIONS HAVE 3 MULTI-OPENING GLASS DOORS W/ DRAWERS, 4 MULTI DRAWER OAK FRONTS, TOTAL 31.5 FT. IN LENGTH, 33″ HIGH COUNTER, 66″ TALL GLASS/VARIOUS CUPBOARDS|
|443||1||GROUP OF OAK DISPLAY CASES W/ MULTI-DRAWER FRONTS AND OPEN BACK BASE COUNTERS. MEASURES 183″ LONG X 99″ HIGH X 26″ DEEP.|
|444||1||1 OAK COUNTER, BASE MEASURES 95″ LONG X 33″ HIGH X 33″ DEEP; TOP MEASURES 100″ LONG X 58″ HIGH X 25″ DEEP.|
|445||1||1 FE MYER ROLLING LADDER W/ 50′ OF ROLLING TRACK|
|446||1||1 FE MYER ROLLING LADDER W/ 50′ OF ROLLING TRACK|
|447||1||COMBINATION OF ALL PREVIOUS LOTS W/ 10% RAISE|
By bidding with our auction company, you are agreeing to the following:
- Payment is due at the close of the auction and can be made with cash, good check, Master Card or Visa. Any other payment arrangements must be made with the auctioneer prior to the close of the auction.
- 13% buyer’s premium and NY state sales tax are added to all totals. A 3% discount is taken from the buyer’s premium if payment is made with cash or check.
- Tax exempt buyers must present tax exempt paperwork and ID number at the time of registration.
- All purchased items must be removed from the premises at the close of auction.
- Left bids will be accepted until one hour prior to the start of the auction. In order to ensure that your bids are processed, we are unable to accept bids after that time. Left bids must be picked up by the end of the auction week (close of business on Friday). Please refer to our left bid policy (http://www.bontragerauction.com/absentee-bid-policy/) for more information.
Video: Oak Displays and Rolling Ladders
From I-90 take Exit 54 toward NY 16/West Seneca. Merge onto the Seneca Street connector toward NY 16/ West Seneca. Turn right onto Seneca Street/NY 16. 2465 Seneca street will be on the left.