ESTATE OF GARY STOLDT
Garage items, Tools, and more
ESTATE AUCTION OF GARY STOLDT
1014 South Rod Road, Alden, NY
July 29, 2017
Absentee/left bids are gladly accepted prior to the start of the auction.
Please note that the Harley Davidson has been pulled from this auction.
Toro Z-turn lawn mower, 5 ft. cut
John Deere LA115 lawn tractor
Simpson 3100 power washer
Homelite 5500 watt generator
Older Ariens snow blower
220 & 110 air compressors
Craftsman 18 drawer 2 pc. tool box
Vintage Snap-On 15 drawer tool box
Craftsman 10” table saw
72 & 40 slot bolt bin
Vintage Snap-On electronic engine analyzer
Napa & other various shop cabinets
Older wheel balancers
Various power tools
Vintage RR jacks
Step extension ladders
2 & 3 ton floor jacks
Old snow plows
Older snow blower
Backpack leaf blower
Various power tools
Vintage greasers, oilers
Truck tools box (diamond plated)
Vintage car parts (new old stock)
HOUSEHOLD & COLLECTIBLES:
Vintage ESSO advertising
Vintage Texaco Oil sign
Vintage bingo roller
Iroquois beer trays
Jones Dairy milk box
Amana S/S refrigerator w/bottom freezer
Oak curved glass china cupboard
Depression era dining room table
Carved eagle table
C-roll top desk
Charlie Flagg paintings
Metal plant stand
So much more
By bidding with our auction company, you are agreeing to the following:
- Payment is due at the close of the auction and can be made with cash, good check, Master Card or Visa. Any other payment arrangements must be made with the auctioneer prior to the close of the auction.
- 13% buyer’s premium and NY state sales tax are added to all totals. A 3% discount is taken from the buyer’s premium if payment is made with cash or check.
- Tax exempt buyers must present tax exempt paperwork and ID number at the time of registration.
- All purchased items must be removed from the premises at the close of auction.
- Left bids will be accepted the start of the auction. In order to ensure that your bids are processed, we are unable to accept bids after that time. Left bids must be picked up within one week of the auction (by August 5th). Please refer to our left bid policy (http://www.bontragerauction.com/absentee-bid-policy/) for more information.
1014 South Road Road, Alden: From Route 20, west of the Village of Alden, take Four Rod Road south and look for auction signs.