AUCTION OF COVEL FARM
Tractor Collection, Farm Equipment
Tractors and Vehicles
John Deere R tractor (diesel w/ pony motor) / running
John Deere 4020 (w/ cab) / running
John Deere B tractor / running
John Deere H w/ cultivators / seized
Ford 4000 w/ 725 front loader / running
McCormick 101 combine /running
1968 jeep (needs restoration)
1969 Oldsmobile Delta 98 convertible (needs restoration) consigned by neighbor
International 540 4 bottom plow
Ford 3 bottom plow
Massey Ferguson 52 disc
John Deere 10 ft. cultimulcher
4 section drag
Ford 501 sickle mower
John Deere 14 hammer hill
Ford 5 ft. rotary mower
Ford 5 ft. back blade
International 175 manure spreader
John Deere 24 T baler
Ford 535 haybine
Side delivery rake
3 flat hay wagons
New Holland gravity wagon
Harry Ferguson single row corn picker (Belle City)
Ontario grain drill
Horse drawn hiller
Spike tooth harrow
3 bottom trailer plow
Large amount of metal fence post and fencing wire
Large amount of small farm related tools and equipment
Consigned by neighbor
Cub Cadet Z-Force zero turn mower, 44 inch
John Deere LX 280 lawn tractor (nice)
Cast 18” bell
These are fresh barn finds
May items still uncovering..
Watch for additional details and photos
By bidding with our auction company, you are agreeing to the following:
- Payment is due at the close of the auction and can be made with cash, good check, Master Card or Visa. Any other payment arrangements must be made with the auctioneer prior to the close of the auction.
- 13% buyer’s premium and NY state sales tax are added to all totals. A 3% discount is taken from the buyer’s premium if payment is made with cash or check.
- Tax exempt buyers must present tax exempt paperwork and ID number at the time of registration.
- All purchased items must be removed from the premises at the close of auction.
- Left bids will be accepted until one hour prior to the start of the auction. In order to ensure that your bids are processed, we are unable to accept bids after that time. Left bids must be picked up by the end of the auction week (close of business on Friday). Please refer to our left bid policy (http://www.bontragerauction.com/absentee-bid-policy/) for more information.
6595 Moyer Road is located southeast of Lockport: From Route 93, take Block Church Road (south), then Simms Road (west) to Moyer Road. Turn south (left) onto Moyer Road and look for auction signs. From Riddle Road, take Simms Road (east) to Moyer Road and turn right (south). Moyer Road runs parallell between Riddle Road and Block Church Road.