Wednesday Night Auction
Bontrager’s Auction Center
JULY 26, 2017 WEDNESDAY NIGHT AUCTION
Outdoor auction begins at 4:00 p.m.
Indoor auction begins at 5:00 p.m.
Preview at 3 p.m.
*Absentee/left bids are gladly accepted any weekday, but no later than 3:30 p.m. on auction day.
**Auction start times may vary depending on quantity to be sold and daylight hours available.
Items in the auction include:
Bose Wave system
Brass cash register
2 newer GE chest freezers
Tile top patio table set
Early wall clocks
New lighting fixtures
Tackle boxes & vintage tackle
Vintage ammo & firearm related advertising
Lots of new gloves/welding gloves
Large cable pulleys
Cast iron weather vane
Nice china sets
Mid-century bedroom set
Rustic kitchen cupboard
Nice glassware & china
Tall ship model
Carved foreign figures
Eden Pure heater
|1||6||(6) UNC. EISENHOWER SILVER DOLLARS: (4) 1972, (2) 1973; YOU ARE BIDDING ON ONE, BUYING ALL.|
|2||1||43 FOREIGN COINS FROM DIFFERENT COUNTRIES|
|3||1||JFK GOLD MEMORIAL COIN|
|4||1||GROUPING OF MISC. FOREIGN COINS PLUS PRT TOKEN AND COINFROM ST. JEROME HOSPITAL, BATAVIA|
|5||3||(3) SILVER COINS FROM FRANCE DATING 1826, 1837, 1933; YOU ARE BIDDING ON ONE, BUYING ALL.|
|6||1||(1) $5 1/10 OZ WALKING LIBERTY GOLD PIECE|
|7||1||(25) JEFFERSON NICKELS: 1938 – 1947-D|
|8||1||(37) 1950’S & 1960’S NICKES, BUFFALO NICKEL AND 5 ODD PENNIES|
|9||1||(5) U.S. PRESIDENT BRASS MEDALS, INCLUDING JAMES MADISON, JOHN TYLER, ANDREW JOHNSON, ABRAHAM LINCOLN, AND BENJAMIN HARRISON|
|10||1||(5) FIRST DAY ISSUE STAMP SETS, ONE WITH STERLING SILVER MEDAL|
|11||1||1981 SOUTH AFRICAN GOLD KRUGERRAND|
|12||2||(2) 1986 SILVER EAGLE DOLLARS, EACH 1 OZ FINE SILVER; YOU ARE BIDDING ON ONE, BUYING BOTH.|
|13||18||(18) LATE 1960’S KENNEDY HALF DOLLARS; YOU ARE BIDDING ON ONE, BUYING ALL.|
|14||1||MOSHE DAVAN ISRAEL GOLD PIECE|
|15||2||(2) SILVER ISRAEL ANNIVERSARY COINS; YOU ARE BIDDING ON ONE, BUYING BOTH.|
|16||1||GROUPING OF 4 VINTAGE FOREIGN COINS FROM FRANCE, NETHERLAND AND SWITZERLAND|
|17||1||1927 CHARLES LINDBERGH TOKEN, COMMEMORATING NON-STOP FLIGHT FROM NEW YORK TO PARIS|
|18||1||GROUPING OF (20) FOREIGN COINS|
|19||1||(30) SILVER MERCURY AND ROOSEVELT DIMES, 1939-S – 1949-D;|
|20||2||(2) 1972 U.S. MINT PROOF SETS; YOU ARE BIDDING ON ONE, BUYING BOTH.|
VINTAGE AMMO & ADVERTISING:
|461||3||3 BOXS VARIOUS GAUGE SHOTGUN SHELLS|
|462||2||VARIOUS REMINGTON CTALOGSAND VARIOUS MAGAZINES|
|463||2||2 BOXES WINCHESTER MAGAZINES|
|464||3||3 BOXES BROWNING MAGAZINES|
|465||2||2 BOXES VARIOUS HUNTING MAGAZINES|
|466||3||3 BOXS VARIOUS SHOTGUN SHELLS|
|467||2||2 BOXES VARIOUS GAUGE SHOTGUN SHELLS|
|468||1||GROUPING OF MACHETE AND SPENT ARTILLERY SHELLS|
|469||2||2 BOXES ASSORTED AIR RIFLE ACCESSORIES|
|470||2||2 BOXES ASSORTED HUNTING MAGAZINES|
By bidding with our auction company, you are agreeing to the following:
- Payment is due at the close of the auction and can be made with cash, good check, Master Card or Visa. Any other payment arrangements must be made with the auctioneer prior to the close of the auction.
- 13% buyer’s premium and NY state sales tax are added to all totals. A 3% discount is taken from the buyer’s premium if payment is made with cash or check.
- Tax exempt buyers must present tax exempt paperwork and ID number at the time of registration.
- All purchased items must be removed from the premises at the close of auction.
- Left bids will be accepted until one hour prior to the start of the auction. In order to ensure that your bids are processed, we are unable to accept bids after that time. Left bids must be picked up by the end of the auction week (close of business on Friday). Please refer to our left bid policy (http://www.bontragerauction.com/absentee-bid-policy/) for more information.
Bontrager’s Auction Center is located at 8975 Wortendyke Road. From Route 33 turn south on Wortendyke Road (3.5 miles west of Batavia). Our auction center is located about 1/2 mile from the intersection on the east side of the road.