Wednesday Night Auction
Bontrager’s Auction Center
JULY 12, 2017 WEDNESDAY NIGHT AUCTION
Outdoor auction begins at 4:00 p.m.
Indoor auction begins at 5:00 p.m.
Preview at 3 p.m.
Absentee/left bids are accepted until 3:30 p.m.
(Auction start times may vary depending on quantity to be sold and daylight hours available).
Brass cylinder music box
Oil paintings/art work
McIntosh tube amp, model #MA 6200
McIntosh stereo FM tuner, model MR71
Bozak speakers, model 6-322A century
AR2 Acoustic suspension loudspeaker system
Modern cocktail table w/mini stools
Steel patio set
Brass Ansonia mantle clock
Vintage ammo & firearm related advertising
Vintage snow shoes
Vintage Christmas bulbs/ornaments
Sony flat screen TV
Table & 4 chairs w/hutch
Large German beer steins
Sofas & love seats
Large ornate hall mirror with marble top base
Models, die cast cars
Old oil cans
Modern glass TV table
French Provincial curio cabinet
Porcelain top table
VINTAGE AMMO AND ADVERTISING
|421||3||3 BOXES VARIOUS SHOTGUN SHELLS|
|422||3||3 BOXES VARIOUS HUNTING/GUN LITERATURE|
|423||3||3 BOXES VARIOUS BRAND HUNTING/GUN LITERATURE GLOCK, LL BEAN, WINCHESTER|
|424||3||3 BOXES VARIOUS AMMUNITION|
By bidding with our auction company, you are agreeing to the following:
- Payment is due at the close of the auction and can be made with cash, good check, Master Card or Visa. Any other payment arrangements must be made with the auctioneer prior to the close of the auction.
- 13% buyer’s premium and NY state sales tax are added to all totals. A 3% discount is taken from the buyer’s premium if payment is made with cash or check.
- Tax exempt buyers must present tax exempt paperwork and ID number at the time of registration.
- All purchased items must be removed from the premises at the close of auction.
- Left bids will be accepted until one hour prior to the start of the auction. In order to ensure that your bids are processed, we are unable to accept bids after that time. Left bids must be picked up by the end of the auction week (close of business on Friday). Please refer to our left bid policy (http://www.bontragerauction.com/absentee-bid-policy/) for more information.
Bontrager’s Auction Center is located at 8975 Wortendyke Road. From Route 33 turn south on Wortendyke Road (3.5 miles west of Batavia). Our auction center is located about 1/2 mile from the intersection on the east side of the road.