Wednesday Night Auction
Bontrager’s Auction Center
JULY 5th WEDNESDAY NIGHT AUCTION
Outdoor Auction Starts at 4:00 p.m.
Indoor Auction Starts at 5:00 p.m.
Preview at 3:00 p.m.
Absentee/Left Bids accepted until 3:30 p.m. Absentee bids must be picked up by 4 p.m. on Friday.
Items for Auction:
Johnson Sea Horse outboard 15 hp motor
Nitro powered RC airplane
Round glass top mid-century living room table set
Curved glass china cabinet
Early doll trunk
48 star flag
Silver plate punch set
Waterfall style bedroom set
Washer & dryer
Early doctor’s bag
Old fire hose
Vintage mantle clocks
Portable turn tables
Antique medical items
Vintage ammo & firearm related advertising
Early gas pump computers
Table & 6 chairs set
Trench Art lamp
Cups & saucers
Bucks Country china set
Vintage tools, saws, hammers, drills
China Silver plated items
Early post cards
Vintage Zenith short wave radio
Star Wars toys
COINS will not be sold at tonight’s auction.
VINTAGE AMMO AND ADVERTISING:
|436||2||2 BOXES VARIOUS CAL. AMMO AND BRASS|
|437||3||3 BOXES WESTERN ADVERTISING PIECES AND CATALOGS|
|438||3||3 BOXES WESTERN CATALOGS AND ADVERTISING|
|439||3||3 BOXES VARIOUS CALIBER SHOTGUN CARTRIDGES|
|440||3||3 BOXES RIFLE MAGAZINE BINDERS|
|441||3||3 BOXES VARIOUS GA. VINTAGE SHOTGUN CARTRIDGES|
By bidding with our auction company, you are agreeing to the following:
- Payment is due at the close of the auction and can be made with cash, good check, Master Card or Visa. Any other payment arrangements must be made with the auctioneer prior to the close of the auction.
- 13% buyer’s premium and NY state sales tax are added to all totals. A 3% discount is taken from the buyer’s premium if payment is made with cash or check.
- Tax exempt buyers must present tax exempt paperwork and ID number at the time of registration.
- All purchased items must be removed from the premises at the close of auction.
- Left bids will be accepted until one hour prior to the start of the auction. In order to ensure that your bids are processed, we are unable to accept bids after that time. Left bids must be picked up by the end of the auction week (close of business on Friday). Please refer to our left bid policy (http://www.bontragerauction.com/absentee-bid-policy/) for more information.
Bontrager’s Auction Center is located at 8975 Wortendyke Road. From Route 33 turn south on Wortendyke Road (3.5 miles west of Batavia). Our auction center is located about 1/2 mile from the intersection on the east side of the road.